Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Yaros Void NM Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaros Void NM Question

OK .. I've heard many 'myths' as to how Yaros works in Void NM. I concluded that Yaros is there or not there, which is determined at the beginning of the dungeon (such as the bosses in the 70 dungeons). HOWEVER, if you're to enter, then call in world, or invite someone, it seems it will always give 4 bosses remaining, with or without Yaros. I tested this yesterday.. it said 4 bosses yet Yaros wasn't there.

SO... is there any conclusive way of 'unlocking' him? Or is my original theory correct, and the Fast Invite incorrect (bugged)?

Way's I've heard to 'unlock':

All go directly to tomb first (do not click) before someone summons blue guy
    Wait 5 minutes after blue guy is done (waiting at tomb)

Note:
    I have in the past run directly to Mystery Box, to check if Yaros is there. Sometimes the portal is there, sometimes it isn't (more often it hasn't been). So the above theories to 'unlock' for me are not possible.

I've gone through NM Void at 3 times solo and have been able to access the area with Yaros all three times. Not sure if there's a method or not but it could be a random bug that surfaces every now and again. I'm just guessing on the latter part.

Comment

Yaros is just a bonus boss its not always there... As for fast invite saying 4/4 bosses idk may be saying 4 out of 4 possible bosses.. Or might just be bugged
      IGN: Muramasa
      Server: #351 -Snowcrest
      Guild: Saintz
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
      Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

It's randomized and the portal spawns when you enter that map the portal to his area is on. You just have to hope you get it.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

change the data on the server which determines if yaros spaws or not, meaning become an R2 staff
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Another myth is portal appears if you bring a newb with you that hasn't play void nm much.
            I know it's ridiculous but it seems to happen more when carrying newb than old campers.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Ha ha that's a fair point. Seems Yaros can also detect that I'm on attempt.. he normally appears when I'm helping someone but not on my attempts lol

Comment

i heard if you call Yaros's name 3 times in front of mirror at midnight, he will spawn next to you.

anyway, its just random and the rewards will be obsolete soon enough. dont think about it too much.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I can honestly say I have never come across a magic formula to make his portal spawn. When I was a new player I got the portal so many times at the start the one time I did not I thought it was broken. But in truth, it is just a random bonus.. much like the side bosses in lych lair.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                  X