Why are r2games makes jokes for player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are r2games makes jokes for player

Today in kabam server 19 R2Mentor write "R2MEntor is online, feel free to message me if you have any game related question"

I try to write him few times but get message "your friend is offline"
    This not mentor only joke

PS. Sorry for my english.

It may not be that. Sometimes its just a hiccup. I have had people message me in game when I am mentoring and when I try to reply they appear as offline to me, if this happens to you, have you tried a reload to see if it will correct itself any?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yes r2 mentors sometimes come in sometimes this happens but can be resolved as u can send a offline message to r2mentor through the message system of game not pm

Comment

Hi, I am sorry that you had this problem. Most likely this was a chat bug that could have easily been resolved by refreshing and then the Mentor would have shown online for you again. Another thing that could have happened is that the mentor's shift was over and was assigned to go to other servers. If you still have a question or issue that you need help with, feel free to message me here and i will see if i can help you

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Nami View Post
          Hi, I am sorry that you had this problem. Most likely this was a chat bug that could have easily been resolved by refreshing and then the Mentor would have shown online for you again. Another thing that could have happened is that the mentor's shift was over and was assigned to go to other servers. If you still have a question or issue that you need help with, feel free to message me here and i will see if i can help you
          If his/her shift was ending, why send a bullhorn telling everybody that a R2Mentor was online?

Also it happened on my server also that R2Mentor showed offline, we refreshed and it still shows offline and he was answering on world chat.

Comment

we had a mentor the other day, he put out a bullhorn, then some people mailed him why we still didnt get the compensation for the lost weekly pet arena, and no one got an answer.

Perfect example of the uselessness of mentors.

Comment

I sent him message first, next try PM few times in twenty min. after bulhorn, in this time i probably refresh two times because of lags in blood inferno. After bulhron i see on pm he was in afk mode, and after twenty min. he goes offline

Comment

Working...
              X