Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

strongest nonbalen noncasher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
    2 year + old server
    absolutely free non-casher, no vip, no balens, and no free balens from surveys
    (also horrible luck with event chests only got 1 in the thousands i have opened).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]129864[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]129865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]129866[/ATTACH]

my sylph could be 5 star purple if i focused on one instead of spreading out. orange is completely plausible.

mount str is 12k and got 50 untrained lvls in str more in everything else
    lvl 6 clothes, lvl 5 wings
    highest holy cast is 2-2

i could easily have another 20k+ br if i played more consistently the past 6 months. got 200 hammers in my inv and no stoves from not doing ab, clothes being more refined(got lvl 25 fishing that i stopped doing), stopped doing dimensions daily, haven't done wb in months etc...
    looks like there is still some hope for noncasher. just play it the correct way.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

lvl 74 140k bout 8 months casual player though. been on lvl hold for month though doing talents and waiting for friends to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
        orange sylph=155750 mahra

no cash? no way even the 16750 for purple is pushing it without playing for years. in the meantime, you are being repeatedly killed by cashers that you will literally never come close to catching up (or competing with at all) on a daily basis
        155k mahra? Well, you're definitely accurate to your name.

Purple 1 star to 2 is 1500 mahra, 2-3 is 2000, 3-4 is 2500, 4-5 is 3000 and 5-O is 3500, total being 12.5k mahra, NOT counting blessings, NOT counting mahra event return, so final total, much less.

Having an orange sylph for free by now is more than doable depending on how patient you were before events.

Comment

2 year + old server
          absolutely free non-casher, no vip, no balens, and no free balens from surveys
          (also horrible luck with event chests only got 1 in the thousands i have opened).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]129864[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]129865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]129866[/ATTACH]

my sylph could be 5 star purple if i focused on one instead of spreading out. orange is completely plausible.

mount str is 12k and got 50 untrained lvls in str more in everything else
          lvl 6 clothes, lvl 5 wings
          highest holy cast is 2-2

i could easily have another 20k+ br if i played more consistently the past 6 months. got 200 hammers in my inv and no stoves from not doing ab, clothes being more refined(got lvl 25 fishing that i stopped doing), stopped doing dimensions daily, haven't done wb in months etc...
          Despite your're doing great as non casher, spending all resources on a medusa wouldnt be my choice tho

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          155k mahra? Well, you're definitely accurate to your name.

Purple 1 star to 2 is 1500 mahra, 2-3 is 2000, 3-4 is 2500, 4-5 is 3000 and 5-O is 3500, total being 12.5k mahra, NOT counting blessings, NOT counting mahra event return, so final total, much less.

Having an orange sylph for free by now is more than doable depending on how patient you were before events.
          Since I use all mahra that i got for free on my triton since before i recharged for the first time( i know its a silly project) i can only agree with you on the doable part.
          Last edited by pietjeprecies; 03-13-2015, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Despite your're doing great as non casher, spending all resources on a medusa wouldnt be my choice tho
            I personally love medusa and wouldn't pick any other sylph over it as my main but it really comes down to an individual's playstyle and goals.

Comment

I dont cash a thing and do not do any of the events/dungeons/etc. I have been playing for 5 years and my BR is topping well over 10k. BWAAAHAAHAAHAAAA

Comment

I personally love medusa and wouldn't pick any other sylph over it as my main but it really comes down to an individual's playstyle and goals.
                Oh yea, the change in cw made me wanna upgrade one as well, (especially since Wraith beat me with it) but for main sylph i'd prefer something that hurts a bit more on pve things.

Comment

noncash/nonvip 290k (40k sylph br), 9.5months. idk if thats good progress
                  S292 Archer level 46
                  35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                  August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                  283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                  May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

I want to know strongest noncasher/nonbalen/not active player. What's with this stupid thread?
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                      orange sylph=155750 mahra

no cash? no way even the 16750 for purple is pushing it without playing for years. in the meantime, you are being repeatedly killed by cashers that you will literally never come close to catching up (or competing with at all) on a daily basis
                      divide that by 10
                      IGN: igors0698
                      Class: mage
                      Level: 59
                      BR: 118k+
                      Server: R2games 391

Comment

how does one get married without balens?

Comment

Your spouse spents for the marriage. I am Married, but I have not recharged balens, but the one that married me was one of the servers most heavy cashers at the time(spent for the big wedding ). So if you really want that small buffs, don't hate on all cashers, and make good friend with someone that cash.

Comment

How about "what's (who) the strongest player that haven't use bound balens in his wartune life?" ?.
                            Kinda funny how "non-casher" blame cashers for using their money in the game, yet don't mind using the "money" they're being given to (bb) xD
                            390k br non casher here.. Unless you count the clothings that were bought pre-bound balen patch as cashing and messing up my "free" br gain.

Also.. The only props i gladfully give to "non-casher" is actually getting lvl 10's astral without one click capture.. Cuz, geeze..that..thi..duh... After 2 years+ of playing, i never found the strenght to go past lvl 6 yellow XD

Comment

I really don't know the answer, but we have a number of "non-cashers" on my server kabam 57-4? merge that are over 400k. None of them have an orange sylph yet, but it is certainly possible in the next few months.

Comment

^ it's called, "get a Green"
                                Level 49 Archer
                                BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                                X