Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

plundering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plundering

i do not want to be plundered so i moved to twilight coast do you think that it is a good idea saving gold but losing stones from bosses in wild

Depends really what you're income is. You can maximum lose 800k*12= 9.6m, and that is if several people actually hate you that much

If you do all the wild bosses, it's worth to take the few plunders you get. And if you move your city once or twice a day, you won't get plunder that much.

Comment

Unless your server gets merged, how do you move to the twilight coast? Am I missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        Depends really what you're income is. You can maximum lose 800k*12= 9.6m, and that is if several people actually hate you that much

If you do all the wild bosses, it's worth to take the few plunders you get. And if you move your city once or twice a day, you won't get plunder that much.
        you can remove the protection bonus, so technically could be much more:P

i wouldnt care much about the gold used from gold mines, you wont get gold from mines when it reached capacity. in end game you get so much gold from BI, DI, wb etc that gold mines are useless. i think i stopped getting mines a year ago

Comment

Working...
        X