bound balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bound balens

ive been away for 1 year, im not sure where to spend most of my bound balens now. are there any new stuff worth spending them on?

the ones ive spent them on:
    socket rods
    clothing
    sylph skills
    double skills
    wings
    lvl 6/7/8 gem transposer
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

lvl 9 transposer if you got the gems.

after you get all that stuff, you can either start on the shop mounts or crypt keys if you are strong enough to get decently far in necro

Comment

You've hit the important ones there, IMO, but one other thing is dimensions. You can get an extra 1/3 of your energy to finish the maps faster, which means more daily chests. And dimensions give you a lot of bbs in rewards, so it usually evens out, or you come out ahead.

If you haven't started doing dimensions yet, the rewards are excellent, so you'll want to get that going as soon as you can.

Comment

Cloud adventure also seem to be a good option to spend bound balens. You buy extra magic dice with them and then get more spin at the end with those normal dice you have saved so far (but you need a good amount of bb in first place to do that , like 700 or so and you will half the time recover them all though from the spinning).
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

I would have to echo the sentiments here. Depending on your players level and current status of gem transposers I would consider getting a few of those... and depending how strong and how lucky you are in the weekly cloud adventures, Every Saturday and Sunday, level depending.. splurging on one or two extra magic dice, at 180 bound balens per, may help to get you out of the challenge faster and grant you more spins on the slot machine wheel.. Mind you, there's no guarantee of recouping those bound balens no the wheel but there's always a chance.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Spend

Get an HP Transponder streak to lvl 9 ( max for no cash) convert all gems to hp of to save space , then thrive on a fkton of luck.
            If playing payng cash , buy all streaks (save gold on conversion) and the ,. well ,. **
            Just buy China,.

Comment

A lot of people do tend to convert their gems to hit point ones since the gem events lately have been giving out those. So if you are low on backpack space and are going to go for the gem events and not be a gem maker of the utmost degree, I would have to say thats a fantastic idea.. and one I actually do myself so I speak from experience.. having one gem type saves room as well. As for new stuff? How is your sylphs equipment coming, if you do not win soul socketing rods in the dimension that may be worth a small investment in as well for socketing in divinity souls to increase the pets attack/defense/hit points.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
                Cloud adventure also seem to be a good option to spend bound balens. You buy extra magic dice with them and then get more spin at the end with those normal dice you have saved so far (but you need a good amount of bb in first place to do that , like 700 or so and you will half the time recover them all though from the spinning).
                Cloud adventures is a terrible idea. If you're not lucky with balen returns then you waste 900 BBs for 20 mahra and 20 sepulcrum, instead of buying something more useful.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  Cloud adventures is a terrible idea. If you're not lucky with balen returns then you waste 900 BBs for 20 mahra and 20 sepulcrum, instead of buying something more useful.
                  i agree with that.
                  lately, the rating of spend / win for me always against me
                  it was nice the few first weeks, but no more

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    the bound balens drop dropped so much for me, I'm wondering if it wasn't a silent nerf
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      the bound balens drop dropped so much for me, I'm wondering if it wasn't a silent nerf
                      yea I was thinking the same thing, wouldn't be surprised at all
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I usually get 1 or 2 extra dice and then I usually get back what I spent at the end. Spending 850 or whatever it is and hoping for a 900 in the spin is useless for me
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

What I have noticed is that I get more BB the less BB I have in cloud adventure. gotten 1800+ 2 times when I was below 500, and usually minimum of 500 when under 1k, but once over 2k, I get no drops basicly.

What I do in CA is that I roll a normal dice, when I am 5-6 from a chest, I use the good dice(maybe even 4 from), hope to get a dice, and do that for all 3 chests. so sometimes I spend for 2 dices, but usually worth it.

Comment

Working...
                          X