Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

It's Obvious... Mage are Overpowered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24460807 View Post
    Mages are OP simply because they can just AoE your troops in 2 turns. It's like 3v1 every time and they can heal on top of that. To balance classes make the AoE do less damage to troops so they can survive a couple rounds of AoE and not die in 2 AoE spells. Top mage on my server just runs around killing people in BG and never have to heal or anything because all he needs to do is AoE 1st turn to kill all the troops and then do whatever cause he stacked pdef and hp. Tell me that's really fair...AoE the troops and then just build rage for next victim.
    build ur troop HP and mdef
    increase ur charisma (unless ur a knight since knights don't need to hang with their troop)

the AOE can kill troops but if u kill their troops before they kill urs
    then u can keep killing the mage
    the mage have low defense and HP meaning without their troops they tend to die
    where as the knights and archers don't need the troops
    i use my troops as baits
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

with server arena coming , we will see ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by R24460807 View Post
        Top mage on my server just runs around killing people in BG and never have to heal or anything because all he needs to do is AoE 1st turn to kill all the troops and then do whatever cause he stacked pdef and hp
        My guess being the top mage means he's also a serious casher. Don't know if word has spread in your server about this type of monster but there is typically a monster that trumps all other players. Its called a casher. You spend the most money on this game and have a very good idea what you are doing...you will own everything until things level out. I guarantee if you see a top ranked knight who was spending a **** ton of money they would be doing the same. Same with a casher archer. So yea its not just mages who dominate. Cashers dominate. Typically anyway...
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

You know what is overpowered? A late game Knight.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            You know what is overpowered? A late game Knight.
            i agree.. late game knight fears no one

Wartune Retired
            IGN: Senjuu
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
            IGN: Senju
            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Other mage QQing, knights will be next. The only problem with them is that R2 rely too much on them for instances...
              Otherwise they are no better than other classes.

Shirokane Lvl 60 Knight S1 Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                build ur troop HP and mdef
                increase ur charisma (unless ur a knight since knights don't need to hang with their troop)

the AOE can kill troops but if u kill their troops before they kill urs
                then u can keep killing the mage
                the mage have low defense and HP meaning without their troops they tend to die
                where as the knights and archers don't need the troops
                i use my troops as baits
                Exactly, getting Pdef and HP is a pain for Mages, i know cause I'm lvl 55 on S3.

Troops and AOE is all we got, I get easily killed once troops are gone.

Also at higher levels Mages are required to have a lot of points in healing skills (Purification, Blessed Light) to be support in MP dungeons meaning they will have no delphic attacks at all.

Comment

I think mage is one way over power so i think if we higher the warrior armor stat on default then it wont be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by R25258851 View Post
                    I think mage is one way over power so i think if we higher the warrior armor stat on default then it wont be a problem.
                    instead of whining that another class is too strong
                    why not focus on how u can build ur self

as far as i know all class have anti class
                    meaning a knight can go 2 ways so can mages and so can archers

knights can either become a mage killer or archer hunter(PVP or PVE)

mage killers have high Mdef and Pattk and HP troops are usually Pattk types (to deal damage as much as possible to mages who lack Pdef)

archer hunters have high Hp and Pdef (PVE build also known as tanker)

archers can become like knights and best part is they are built to be mage killers

don't whine
                    find out more about ur class
                    experiment
                    do tests
                    check ur power
                    and build against another class (Archer:if u choose to be a mage killer then u will die by knights)
                    build ur self get better equipment better guild skills
                    do something to improve instead of whine that another class is better than urs
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I think that mages aren't inherently op. I feel they are only op because every PVP set gives 30 rage minimum which lets them aoe right off the bat.
                      IGN: Aexon
                      Level: 46
                      Class: Knight
                      Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
                      Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by R25258851 View Post
                        Stop crying, warriors dont cry!!! You are a shame to our order :P

Shirokane Lvl 60 knight S1 Havoc

Comment

Mages have powerful AOE so what
                          Knights have AOE too and ours is strong
                          we have reverse damage and lvl 3 + QTE allows 1000 damage per hit
                          so mages AOE will look like its a butterfly touch

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Wait wait wait, mages? op? mmo? think i've heard this before.... after playing several mmo's you come to a choice, play a mage or accept the challenge.

Comment

Achers are relly hard to defeat on a knight help!

Do you guy know how to help?

Comment

Originally posted by R24878685 View Post
                                Will there be any balance done to class ? Mage are just so much Overpowered, they just AoE everything... higher cooldown on AoE spell ? higher rage require for AoE ?
                                go get more experience and reach the top
                                so u wont say any class is op anymore ... im used to say archer OP , well im look stupid when see back my old post lol
                                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                                NasrulEyo
                                Mage
                                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                                U can submit a here
                                My guide

Comment

Working...
                                X