It's Obvious... Mage are Overpowered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Obvious... Mage are Overpowered

Will there be any balance done to class ? Mage are just so much Overpowered, they just AoE everything... higher cooldown on AoE spell ? higher rage require for AoE ?

mages arnt that op, they die in 3 or 4 hits and they can kill in 4 or 5 hits that's pretty even to me, plus it all depends on how strong you are, if your, m.def is low well then obviously they will destroy you.

Last edited by _-R-_; 11-03-2012, 06:30 PM.

If only this forum allowed signatures for normal accounts like every other forum on the interwebs.

Comment

Mages are not overpowered, your character just plainly sucks. I've been destroyed by Mages & Knights, an have done the same to them, whether they are higher level than myself or lower than myself.

Wanna win against Mages? Academy Hero MDEF (match it with your level), equip MDEF gems, use an intelligence potion, in guild get the skill "intelligence". An there you go, a sure fire way to take out Mages - all you need now is the equipment to match their Battle Rating.
      Same with Archers & Knights - Academy PDEF & HP, use gryphons for daze effect.

Figure out their advantages & their disadvantages, then exploit their weaknesses whenever possible, an there you go, you win.
      If Mages were overpowered, they would have the same stats as Knights, cause Mages are PATHETIC versus PATK, but with their magical abilities it balances things out. If you wanna win, you gotta learn HOW to win.
      Complaining about a certain class being either "Unfair" or "Overpowered" just tells everone else that you are a noob, not to Wartune, but to MMO games.

The only way R2 will follow with ANY class change is if you pay them a large bribe, an even then, they still have to go through 7th Road (the owners of the game). Suggest class changes all you want, it will NOT happen.
      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

I'm a non cash knight. Aside 3 top mages in our server, I can kill any mage.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

dont lie...mages are...ok yeah they're OP
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            Yea right
            there is no such class which is OP
            all class are balanced
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              Yea right
              there is no such class which is OP
              all class are balanced
              they are not overpowered
              just over AOE
              FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
              JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
              WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

Originally posted by jakezeaker View Post
                they are not overpowered
                just over AOE
                well duh
                they are masters of AOE
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

To me mages are overpowered. They're always used AOE's. In arean three mages team up and total hits like 18k Health. Even a low lvl mage with 21k BR can beated up a high lvl classes (Knight and Archer). Plus the mages only need 20 rages to use AOE and other classes need like 45 rages. Do you really think this is fair for the other classes? I think they should make it fair for other classes or we can't stand it anymore. If we go take a survery who is the powerfull classes in wartune i bet 90% of players would choose mages. Another unfair reason is that they could use heal and AOE at the same time in the battle.

Note* This is my own opinions what i overview about mages. I'm saying this not because letting people think im a noob, just wanna said what i thought about them.
                  Last edited by GrandDuke; 11-05-2012, 09:46 AM.
                  [S1] Temple Ibalize
                  Guild: Harvoc
                  Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

Comment

higher def decreases damage, try upgrading your def more

Comment

Originally posted by GrandDuke View Post
                      To me mages are overpowered. They're always used AOE's. In arean three mages team up and total hits like 18k Health. Even a low lvl mage with 21k BR can beated up a high lvl classes (Knight and Archer). Plus the mages only need 20 rages to use AOE and other classes need like 45 rages. Do you really think this is fair for the other classes? I think they should make it fair for other classes or we can't stand it anymore. If we go take a survery who is the powerfull classes in wartune i bet 90% of players would choose mages. Another unfair reason is that they could use heal and AOE at the same time in the battle.

Note* This is my own opinions what i overview about mages. I'm saying this not because letting people think im a noob, just wanna said what i thought about them.
                      sorry if u put a poll i would go knight

i will always go knight and always will be knight
                      i killed many mages and probably will in the future too
                      build ur defense,HP and Pattk

remember
                      Mages don't survive against berserker knights
                      archers don't survive with crusader knights

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

People always say "OP" when they see an especially powerful player owning all ...

Shrine of Sakaiya [S15?] .. ANYWAYS... Eloa a female mage kicked serious backside for a long time, being the first in 45 set and owning crypts up and beyond 70 for gems before others could even beat 65... but that didnt remain the case as others caught up.

The exact same was done by Littsnow (Archer) on Bloodlands (S37 i think i am bad with server numbers) ... either way, he is same, only archer version. Owns everyone, only one beating room 70 of crypts at the moment... but a 2nd archer occasionally beats him and the best mage on server beats him in arena due to seriously dumb A.I trying to fight for him.

Bloodlands people say archer overpowered especially considering world boss...
                        Shrine of Sakaiya they say Mage is the most powerful ...

I have both, i think the archer hits harder but the mage is more fun... especially in crypts.

If you build them right, the balance on this game is the closest i've ever seen
                        Still... I tend to think its class based Opposition setting: Knight beats Archer; Archer beats Mage; Mage beats Knight

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                          hell yeah!!!,,
                          am rank 88 now in our server, i can kill Level 40+ knights or archers...
                          its all because of ProNab's Guides....TY a Lot))
                          yoor cool Dude
                          IGN:
                          Agie
                          Hero:
                          Lvl51, Mage
                          Server:
                          S40 The Badlands

Comment

You should try playing mage then and see for yourself.

Comment

Mages are OP simply because they can just AoE your troops in 2 turns. It's like 3v1 every time and they can heal on top of that. To balance classes make the AoE do less damage to troops so they can survive a couple rounds of AoE and not die in 2 AoE spells. Top mage on my server just runs around killing people in BG and never have to heal or anything because all he needs to do is AoE 1st turn to kill all the troops and then do whatever cause he stacked pdef and hp. Tell me that's really fair...AoE the troops and then just build rage for next victim.

Comment

Working...
                              X