Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knight Speed Advance talent SUX big time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Speed Advance talent SUX big time!

At first i was like: wow, at least 1 good talent, then.... at World Boss... it was all ****... it mess totaly with the attack sequence, same for all other places u need auto attack .... now i MUST spend 900 bbs to reset that and realy all talents are USELESS!

couldnt R2 buff Agoran Shield, Increase dmg, do a better job with speed buff or something usefull, at least 1 out of 5 skills????

Try to apply it, then use afk mode...that is usually amusing with speed buffs(gd water bosses, etc)...can usually double delphic etc

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
      Try to apply it, then use afk mode...that is usually amusing with speed buffs(gd water bosses, etc)...can usually double delphic etc
      Yeah it works like that. My bot goes something like flash storm, flash storm, shock chain shock chain, delph delph, short circuit short circuit (sylph mode ends) jupiter's wrath in player mode lol

Comment

Where's that mlg knight that said that speed buff was gonna be an awesome talent and op in pvp? lol.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Yeah it works like that. My bot goes something like flash storm, flash storm, shock chain shock chain, delph delph, short circuit short circuit (sylph mode ends) jupiter's wrath in player mode lol
        Did try to use afk in wb, looks like it does use a skill but it does auto for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Where's that mlg knight that said that speed buff was gonna be an awesome talent and op in pvp? lol.

Did try to use afk in wb, looks like it does use a skill but it does auto for me.
          In player mode it's a bit different, cuz it takes rage into consideration (like it won't player delph 2x) but it does ult slasher 2x. I see more double attacks than auto attacks on afk, dunno if talent lvl matters in the process but mine's @5

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            In player mode it's a bit different, cuz it takes rage into consideration (like it won't player delph 2x) but it does ult slasher 2x. I see more double attacks than auto attacks on afk, dunno if talent lvl matters in the process but mine's @5
            It does slow you down a lot in battles where you can't hit afk.
            It works great in wb skytrail and even necro, but its so messed up it kinda sucks.

Comment

Game suxs they nurf all the best stuff and give us shi tty stuff...
              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I got this.

New skill set!
                1 - Intercept has a 20% chance to restore 300 HP, one billion exp.
                2 - Blade Storm increases resistance to wind damage by 2%, two billion exp.
                3 - Death Warrant increases chance of a magic chicken appearing and doing nothing.
                4 - Insane mega slasher damage boost 20% (+20% for each level raised), 100k exp ... skill will be available in 2018
                5 - Reducing the rage consumtion and/or cooldown time of skills you use, "feature coming soon".
                Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

i can triple hit players and outspeed runes if delhic is 2nd attack now id say its great

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                    i can triple hit players and outspeed runes if delhic is 2nd attack now id say its great
                    Still asking for video proof

Btw saw the double delphic thing work on guild boss but seem quite random to me (sometime does 2 auto on same turn instead of using skill etc), dunno if it has something to do with the support sylph i use.
                    Last edited by SlowPlay; 03-15-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      Still asking for video proof

Btw saw the double delphic thing work on guild boss but seem quite random to me (sometime does 2 auto on same turn instead of using skill etc), dunno if it has something to do with the support sylph i use.
                      I've definitely seen some benefit in solo pvp, getting an extra hit in more often than I ever have before. Not all the time, but once or twice per fight, maybe. Outrunning runes seems pretty implausible, given they have almost no cast speed.
                      And the afk in sylph mode is ridiculous, I'm getting 50-100k extra each WB round with less effort. You do have to leave it in afk mode for the entire sylph round, but it's easily worth it. The only time it fails double delphic is if the buff wears off at the wrong time. The buff wears off more often in guild boss, since it's not hitting you as reliably, but standing in front, it was doubling most of the time.

I'm betting the nerf hammer will be coming out soon, like when they realized how broken mars' will was. This isn't nearly so bad, but knights may dominate WB and GB if it's not fixed.

Comment

Knights already had the the slowest cast speed b4 this talent any 1 that says other is clearly dumb or not a knight

Comment

Working...
                        X