Little Leagues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Leagues

How about making Leagues based on Battle Rating ranges, and you are ranked according to the league you are in, and you only get matched in that league. Each league gets its own set of rewards for top ranking in that league.
    This way, everyone has a chance to be best in class, though maybe not overall best. Might also reduce people jumping ship to a new server in an effort to be top ranked, because whatever server you're on, you are only visibly competing with the people in your own league. Doesn't matter when you join or how fast you want to advance.

Obviously the bigger leagues would have more interesting rewards -- maybe more socketing rods everyone's complaining about.

Originally posted by GrailQuest View Post
    How about making Leagues based on Battle Rating ranges, and you are ranked according to the league you are in, and you only get matched in that league. Each league gets its own set of rewards for top ranking in that league.
    This way, everyone has a chance to be best in class, though maybe not overall best. Might also reduce people jumping ship to a new server in an effort to be top ranked, because whatever server you're on, you are only visibly competing with the people in your own league. Doesn't matter when you join or how fast you want to advance.

Obviously the bigger leagues would have more interesting rewards -- maybe more socketing rods everyone's complaining about.
    well i like to give a +1
    since it sounds good but BR can be manipulated like a level 45 without clothes and astrals can bring his/her BR to that of a level 20
    and since their troops are not like that the mere troops alone can kill the opponent which is kinda unfair
    so-1

also 7 Roads (the guys who own this game) do not want to give socketing rods so R2 can't do anything about it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      well i like to give a +1
      since it sounds good but BR can be manipulated like a level 45 without clothes and astrals can bring his/her BR to that of a level 20
      If they want to stay naked, go ahead. But I think since BR typically only goes up unless you deliberately cripple yourself like going naked or dropping out of a guild, then you'd just keep getting pushed up into a new league. It may be possible to always keep checking your BR at the point where they try to match you. And once you're in combat, you don't have access to your gear.

I see what you're saying about troops, though.

Comment

Originally posted by GrailQuest View Post
        If they want to stay naked, go ahead. But I think since BR typically only goes up unless you deliberately cripple yourself like going naked or dropping out of a guild, then you'd just keep getting pushed up into a new league. It may be possible to always keep checking your BR at the point where they try to match you. And once you're in combat, you don't have access to your gear.

I see what you're saying about troops, though.
        true u don't have access to ur gears once in battle but know the fact due to high level troops i mean like level 45 + troops i am pretty sure there is no level 20 or level 30 who will survive cause the entire battle is done by the troops
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

its like the missionwar of cabal online,,,,,, i like this idea!!
          FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
          JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
          WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

i think itll be better going by lvl rather than battle rating

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              i think itll be better going by lvl rather than battle rating
              If troops is the only problem, then I think they should code around that.
              If you go by level, that both advantages and disadvantages cashers and skews things again. A casher can get a high BR at a low level, which means they can end up on top and everyone's going to complain about cashers again. A casher can also have a high BR and want to compete at a higher level but is now limited by level.
              I think BR, though maybe imperfect, is a better gauge than level.

By separating by BR, I was hoping that buying your way to a powerful character will let you compete at a higher tier instead of dominating at a lower one.

Comment

Working...
              X