A Social Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Social Map

So a couple days ago, I got to thinking: "What if all the players of a server could go to this one spot and chat with each other?"

I think socializing with other players would be a cool thing (I know you can already socialize through guild chat and such, but I'm talking about taking it up a step). I'm not quite sure if this would be possible to implement, but here's what I mean:

Basically, there would be a new map/area that you could go to by clicking on a button in your city. This map would be a place where various players from all around the server that they're playing on could hang out and chat with each other. It would give more use to that "All" chat function that we currently have, which, in all honesty, barely sees any use at all.

What do you guys think of this idea? I think it would help promote more friendliness around the servers.
    In-Game Name: Drayga
    Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
    Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
    Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

yes....it would be nice,,,....and more on that,,,,...items that are not yet bound will be tradable to other players but only on that social map you thought.....

i just thought of it
    FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
    JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
    WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

Originally posted by Medras View Post
      So a couple days ago, I got to thinking: "What if all the players of a server could go to this one spot and chat with each other?"

I think socializing with other players would be a cool thing (I know you can already socialize through guild chat and such, but I'm talking about taking it up a step). I'm not quite sure if this would be possible to implement, but here's what I mean:

Basically, there would be a new map/area that you could go to by clicking on a button in your city. This map would be a place where various players from all around the server that they're playing on could hang out and chat with each other. It would give more use to that "All" chat function that we currently have, which, in all honesty, barely sees any use at all.

What do you guys think of this idea? I think it would help promote more friendliness around the servers.
      a new map for chating
      guild chat,PM,world chat and party chat is more than enough
      if u chat with more than 10 players at a time it will be too much to handle
      view,***** and response would be difficult after a certain player limit
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X