I lose in arena!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lose in arena!!!

Hey,Staff.What you think about Arena wrong matching?When it will be finally resolved?Its enough with lag in game,but as we see,also Arena have bug!!!!!! For 2 days 1 win in Arena,our team was 61-72 lvls, and match us with people,who are 80th level.How its done and what the hell is going on????????

It's been like that since they added talents a year + ago. They have no interest in trying to fix it. you just have to accept that you will have good days and bad days in there.

Comment

I see that MyLittlePony today again!!! Again matching with 80s guys... Why the system working so sucking? Ones get all,others nothing???? After that really have no interest to spend any money for game.
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-09-2015, 06:58 PM. Reason: That word is not allowed on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by KAZIS-UFOLOG View Post
        I see that MyLittlePony today again!!! Again matching with 80s guys... Why the system working so sucking? Ones get all,others nothing???? After that really have no interest to spend any money for game.
        You run with players 71+ so getting a 80 is very likely. My team (4 lvl 70s) get an odd fight with 80s every other day but we still beat some most times
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-09-2015, 06:59 PM. Reason: quote edit
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

My understanding is arena matching works like this:
          1) It matches based on highest level in room
          2) It matches based on highest ranking in room (iron, silver, gold, diamond)
          3) If nobody in your level bracket is also matching when button is pressed, it tries next level bracket up (when you run with 70s, that means next bracket up is those 80s)
          4) It will try to pit you against someone in the same ranking, so if someone on your team is high ranked (gold/diamond) and there are no 70s to match with, high chance of matching vs 80s in gold/diamond group

The matching system isn't bugged; its working as designed. The origin of the problem is that there are a lot more 80s than there are 70s. Advanced class BR gain has made many who used to camp the 70s race to 80. Once you hit 80, there is no higher level to achieve, no higher level brackets. Advanced class gives skill points and titles, but doesn't put you into a separate level bracket for arena. Short story long: arena matching sucks for 70s because there are so few 70s to match with and so many 80s to match with.

Its very frustrating for 70s; I know. I have a level 79 archer who gets stuck fighting 80s all the time. It seems like some days arena is horrible while others are very lucky. I've found the best tactic for doing well in arena with my archer is to try to team up with high 70s and 80s near my BR. I can't carry when most of the fights are vs 80s, but if everyone is near the same BR, we usually get more winnable fights.

Comment

Nope, it matches with the lowest BR in the room, the creator of the room this needs to be - u will notice when u fight the four, 1 will have a tendency to die fairly quicker than the rest - this is the person that made the room - and this is how you get more wins - this info has been posted in the past.

Comment

i play a 45-49 team and still fighting 80s suxs

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                Nope, it matches with the lowest BR in the room, the creator of the room this needs to be - u will notice when u fight the four, 1 will have a tendency to die fairly quicker than the rest - this is the person that made the room - and this is how you get more wins - this info has been posted in the past.
                I've never seen any proof of this. I've joined very low BR players to help them with their arena and it seems like it matches based on my level and ranking, not theirs. I've even tested this. I join a run with my main, see who we fight, swap in my alt (lower level and lower BR). Same person is controlling the room, but the matching is very different when my main is there vs when my alt is there. If this happened only once or twice, I'd say its coincidence, but I've tested this many times since they changed arena matching to give league points, and the result is always the same. Matching is drastically different when running with a maxed advanced class mage in diamond group than it is when running with a lvl 79 archer in iron group. Just based on what I've seen from months of running arena with many different people and with many different BRs/levels controlling the room, the person controlling the room does not affect matching much if at all.

Comment

I lose in arena!!!

Hey,staff.Make finally this arena matches correct, all time loses only, and every day. Why you cant change it to most honest matching? I asked about it in my previous topic, nothing changed.why others get all, others nothing????? What the hell is going on in this game?

Comment

if u're 80 dont expect to get win if u're not with top balenor team on your server

Comment

Matching takes a few things into consideration,as in level and league.
                      So if you are very weak for your level,you will most likely face tougher opponents.
                      Just like any other competition, the strongest prevail
                      I suggest you check out the BR upgrade guide,and see how you can improve your character.
                      Or,if you are not level 80 yet,don't play arena with level 80s.

Comment

I am 72 lvl. BR not low and not high, 193k. Highest in our team was lvl 74,weakest was lvl 65.We got faken match with 3 orange silph guys and their 80s skills simply pi ssing off.Its something I dont understand.Everyday is possible to get MAX 2 wins.Really ugly system.

Comment

Last week and this week wasnt in team with any 80s. Even more-one day we was same lvl guys,strongest 74,weakest 71.Got nothing,matches with 80s, and do what you want,you can only lose.That is why I am talking about this ugly system.Ones get all,others get nothing.Not a good deal.Something must be changed,hope staff will check it.

Comment

Lv 72 with 193 considered weak nowadays, sorry
                            IGN: Kill Me
                            S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

193k?? lv 72??
                              with my delphic u will gone man....
                              i'm still 71 too
                              and still just 305k br at this moment
                              try get max lv 72 or 71, with more than lv 72 u will face many ppl with 80s

Comment

Working...
                              X