No announcement yet.

I lose in arena!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even when i play my toon at lv 39 and all team have same lv sometimes we still meet lv 80 ppl in arena...
    so dont expect more when u're 70+++

Comment

My team is all 70s with 170-240k br and we get 13/15 most days even when we get a team with an orange and a couple 80s
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Your lovely arena

Your lovely arena is time waste,nothing more. Results for today: LOSES=15, WINS=0 Can staff tell me,is it honest matching? Simply dont want spend any cent for game after this!!!!!!!
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-21-2015, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Boycott to game.Until this will be fixed,and system will give chance to win sometimes too.

Comment

Remove arena!!!

Remove Arena and give us another kind of quest how to get insignia.All the time you come-all the time you lose.Its time waste and getting frustrated all the time.Thanks.

Comment

you get insignias from losing too, find another arguement
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

You've made 4 threads on the same topic... I've conveniently merged them into one. Stick to this one, please. Thanks.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                X