X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAZIS-UFOLOG
    started a topic I lose in arena!!!

I lose in arena!!!

Hey,Staff.What you think about Arena wrong matching?When it will be finally resolved?Its enough with lag in game,but as we see,also Arena have bug!!!!!! For 2 days 1 win in Arena,our team was 61-72 lvls, and match us with people,who are 80th level.How its done and what the hell is going on????????

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    You've made 4 threads on the same topic... I've conveniently merged them into one. Stick to this one, please. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    you get insignias from losing too, find another arguement

Leave a comment:

• KAZIS-UFOLOG
    replied
    Remove arena!!!

Remove Arena and give us another kind of quest how to get insignia.All the time you come-all the time you lose.Its time waste and getting frustrated all the time.Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• KAZIS-UFOLOG
    replied
    Boycott to game.Until this will be fixed,and system will give chance to win sometimes too.

Leave a comment:

• KAZIS-UFOLOG
    replied
    Your lovely arena

Your lovely arena is time waste,nothing more. Results for today: LOSES=15, WINS=0 Can staff tell me,is it honest matching? Simply dont want spend any cent for game after this!!!!!!!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-21-2015, 12:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    My team is all 70s with 170-240k br and we get 13/15 most days even when we get a team with an orange and a couple 80s

Leave a comment:

• ashutar
    replied
    even when i play my toon at lv 39 and all team have same lv sometimes we still meet lv 80 ppl in arena...
    so dont expect more when u're 70+++

Leave a comment:

• ashutar
    replied
    193k?? lv 72??
    with my delphic u will gone man....
    i'm still 71 too
    and still just 305k br at this moment
    try get max lv 72 or 71, with more than lv 72 u will face many ppl with 80s

Leave a comment:

• heuheuheu
    replied
    Lv 72 with 193 considered weak nowadays, sorry

Leave a comment:

• KAZIS-UFOLOG
    replied
    Last week and this week wasnt in team with any 80s. Even more-one day we was same lvl guys,strongest 74,weakest 71.Got nothing,matches with 80s, and do what you want,you can only lose.That is why I am talking about this ugly system.Ones get all,others get nothing.Not a good deal.Something must be changed,hope staff will check it.

Leave a comment:

• KAZIS-UFOLOG
    replied
    I am 72 lvl. BR not low and not high, 193k. Highest in our team was lvl 74,weakest was lvl 65.We got faken match with 3 orange silph guys and their 80s skills simply pi ssing off.Its something I dont understand.Everyday is possible to get MAX 2 wins.Really ugly system.

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Matching takes a few things into consideration,as in level and league.
    So if you are very weak for your level,you will most likely face tougher opponents.
    Just like any other competition, the strongest prevail
    I suggest you check out the BR upgrade guide,and see how you can improve your character.
    Or,if you are not level 80 yet,don't play arena with level 80s.

Leave a comment:

• R24804855
    replied
    if u're 80 dont expect to get win if u're not with top balenor team on your server

Leave a comment:

• KAZIS-UFOLOG
    replied
    I lose in arena!!!

Hey,staff.Make finally this arena matches correct, all time loses only, and every day. Why you cant change it to most honest matching? I asked about it in my previous topic, nothing changed.why others get all, others nothing????? What the hell is going on in this game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X