1. 5 Multiplayer Dungeons
    2. 10 Single Player Dungeons (roughly)
    3. 20 One-on-One Duels
    4. 2 Battle Grounds
    5. 3 World Bosses
    6. 2 Group Arenas
    7. 1 Catacombs Run (roughly)
    8. 20 Bounty Quests

Of those, only the BattleGrounds, Group Arenas, and World Bosses are restricted to an exact timing. You can do the rest as and when you please.

I was recommending removing the Events (BG, GA, WB) timing and switch them into Rooms where you can participate with your remaining Attempts.

World Boss
    For example, In a World Boss room, people are gathered in the Lobby. When you click "JOIN", you'll be queued in a World Boss room. When 200 people are queued, the Battle countdowns and starts with the 200 people. The 201 person who click "JOIN" will be queued again, until another 199 joined. This will lead to another World Boss battle and that battle continues. This continues everytime the target people is met (200), creating a new battle room for the 200 people. You can do this 3 times per day (with rewards). Further attempts have no rewards and will serve only to help people completing a room, or as a dummy test for your new skills/eq/astrals, etc.
    If 200 is too much, maybe lower the required number of people to 100, or 50, reducing the rewards as well. Top 3 only get 125,000/100,000/75,000 for 100 people and 75,000/50,000/30,000 for 50 people room. Actual reward amounts can be adjusted accordingly.
    Also, the WB HP will be reduced accordingly. In a 100 people room, the WB's HP will be halved, and 50-people room will be quarter. The Warrior Prize will be a % of the WB health, or removed altogether.

An rough idea would be the creating of rooms similiar to that of the Battle Grounds; 30 people joined, new room created. Another 30 people joined, new room created. The key is that the battle would not start until the room is full.

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
    You can do the following (with Rewards) in a day (24 hrs frame):

1. 5 Multiplayer Dungeons
    2. 10 Single Player Dungeons (roughly)
    3. 20 One-on-One Duels
    4. 2 Battle Grounds
    5. 3 World Bosses
    6. 2 Group Arenas
    7. 1 Catacombs Run (roughly)
    8. 20 Bounty Quests

Of those, only the BattleGrounds, Group Arenas, and World Bosses are restricted to an exact timing. You can do the rest as and when you please.

I was recommending removing the Events (BG, GA, WB) timing and switch them into Rooms where you can participate with your remaining Attempts.

World Boss
    For example, In a World Boss room, people are gathered in the Lobby. When you click "JOIN", you'll be queued in a World Boss room. When 200 people are queued, the Battle countdowns and starts with the 200 people. The 201 person who click "JOIN" will be queued again, until another 199 joined. This will lead to another World Boss battle and that battle continues. This continues everytime the target people is met (200), creating a new battle room for the 200 people. You can do this 3 times per day (with rewards). Further attempts have no rewards and will serve only to help people completing a room, or as a dummy test for your new skills/eq/astrals, etc.
    If 200 is too much, maybe lower the required number of people to 100, or 50, reducing the rewards as well. Top 3 only get 125,000/100,000/75,000 for 100 people and 75,000/50,000/30,000 for 50 people room. Actual reward amounts can be adjusted accordingly.
    Also, the WB HP will be reduced accordingly. In a 100 people room, the WB's HP will be halved, and 50-people room will be quarter. The Warrior Prize will be a % of the WB health, or removed altogether.

An rough idea would be the creating of rooms similiar to that of the Battle Grounds; 30 people joined, new room created. Another 30 people joined, new room created. The key is that the battle would not start until the room is full.
    well sometimes some people experience lag and during that time the best thing to do is get out and come back in when u do that u will become 201
    i only enter after the WB spawns
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The Group Arena can definitely be removed from the strict schedule since I feel for that the schedule is really more to get a lot of people together. But if you had a few people who wanted to do live 1-on-1, or team vs. team, why not leave the lobby open in the way you can arrange an MP run with whoever's available?

Bounty quests should refresh immediately or you get a free Refresh if you finish all four quests on your current bounty list.

I'm also definitely in favour of removing the Solo Arena cooldown since you are limited to 20 anyway. Why not just let you get them all out of the way? With the 10 minute cooldown, you are committed to a total of over 3 hours just waiting for the cooldowns to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        i only enter after the WB spawns
        I thought pre-entering was something that helps the server. In any case, I think they should dump the whole lobby for WB, especially if loading and animation all those toons are part of the slowdown.
        Just keep the existing window with the "Join" button. Whenever your cooldown expires, hit Join to be taken immediately to the battle screen. The top 10 scores and what not can be saved and displayed elsewhere.

Comment

Lag:

1. Join the 50 people room. (hehehe)
          2. Join the room, WB spawns, refresh the page.

I'm also definitely in favour of removing the Solo Arena cooldown since you are limited to 20 anyway. Why not just let you get them all out of the way? With the 10 minute cooldown, you are committed to a total of over 3 hours just waiting for the cooldowns to end.
          You gotta be VIP for this special treatment. In fact, VIP also experience no cooldowns for the levy, buildings, and research queue too.

Group Arena is abit tricky as they are time-limited, not attempts limited.
          So they have to come up with a magical number to justify the number of attempts to be done per day, before the timer can be removed.
          Like maybe 20 group-arena attempts. Win = 6 insigs, Lose=2 insigs.
          You would have to choose the room first. levels 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50. Then create the room as usual, battle it out.

Battle Grounds will also be the same. But the criteria for battlegrounds is that the room have to start only when it's full. Since it may be a pain to wait for 30 people, again reduce the minimum number and the rewards accordingly.

That way, everyone can join any event any time. No need to wake up 3am in the morning for the WB, no need to set alarm for the group arena.

Better yet, no need to hold your shiit in in case you miss the BG!!!. hooray
          Last edited by R21763422; 11-03-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrailQuest View Post
            I thought pre-entering was something that helps the server. In any case, I think they should dump the whole lobby for WB, especially if loading and animation all those toons are part of the slowdown.
            Just keep the existing window with the "Join" button. Whenever your cooldown expires, hit Join to be taken immediately to the battle screen. The top 10 scores and what not can be saved and displayed elsewhere.
            pre entry doesn't help anyone including yourself
            pre entry just allows u enough time to get urself ready like change gems,skills,pots,scrolls,troop formation all that
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Great suggestions. Not sure I like queing up 200 people for the world boss, I mean who is going to join first and wait for 199 other people to join? Maybe run it hourly and give people a limit of 3 per day, but overall anything that lets you complete 80% of what you want to in a reasonable period of time would be a huge improvement. Sure some people like to play 12 hours a day, but most people have limited amounts of time to invest, and dont want to fall hopelessly behind especially if that time doesnt include team arena and the BG.

Comment

Working...
              X