• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoof event no box

very sad

it's the usual event downgrade.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

the event chests suck since the first of the year tbh. It makes it easy not to buy any now. my bank account thanks you wartune!

Comment

We had no box hoof events before, even between box giving events, don't like it, don't do it... simple as that.

Comment

Adding chests is good but soon is easy to max all mounts out I am nearly maxed and can not claim chests for refine soon.So those that are maxed will not care if they add or not just bad for those that did not get chests yet for refining.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Too bad there isnt even a whip event
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
            Adding chests is good but soon is easy to max all mounts out I am nearly maxed and can not claim chests for refine soon.So those that are maxed will not care if they add or not just bad for those that did not get chests yet for refining.
            Or they can save them and skip this event like smart people will.

Comment

Yeah, skipping this hoof event...

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                Or they can save them and skip this event like smart people will.
                Or max out same second they get a mount like a lot of hyper cashers do lol

Comment

I only have 7 available stars to refine and 9000 hoofs but as no event box I will happily wait
                  Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

Comment

Sometimes events will offer an events box and sometimes they won't. I love seeing the boxes myself. But, everyone has the choice to use their hooves or sit on them and wait.. its personal preference. We never know if/when the hoof event will return with boxes.. so its a tough choice for everyone to make
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      We had no box hoof events before, even between box giving events, don't like it, don't do it... simple as that.
                      if that's the case, then this event is good nuff. altho 100k gold is better
                      Last edited by kevs926; 03-15-2015, 07:34 PM.
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        Sometimes events will offer an events box and sometimes they won't. I love seeing the boxes myself. But, everyone has the choice to use their hooves or sit on them and wait.. its personal preference. We never know if/when the hoof event will return with boxes.. so its a tough choice for everyone to make
                        If the boxes never return, we're only out the inventory space until we decide we're finished waiting. If we spend this event and there are boxes in the next few events, we'll kick ourselves.

Others may feel differently, but this is an easy decision for me.
                        IGN: Swinella
                        Class: Mage
                        lvl: 80
                        BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                        Server: Kabam s79
                        Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

i just checked refine events, there are no free boxes on them
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                          X