it's the usual event downgrade.

• kevs926
    replied
    i just checked refine events, there are no free boxes on them

Leave a comment:

• Swinella
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    Sometimes events will offer an events box and sometimes they won't. I love seeing the boxes myself. But, everyone has the choice to use their hooves or sit on them and wait.. its personal preference. We never know if/when the hoof event will return with boxes.. so its a tough choice for everyone to make
    If the boxes never return, we're only out the inventory space until we decide we're finished waiting. If we spend this event and there are boxes in the next few events, we'll kick ourselves.

Others may feel differently, but this is an easy decision for me.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    We had no box hoof events before, even between box giving events, don't like it, don't do it... simple as that.
    if that's the case, then this event is good nuff. altho 100k gold is better
    Last edited by kevs926; 03-15-2015, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Sometimes events will offer an events box and sometimes they won't. I love seeing the boxes myself. But, everyone has the choice to use their hooves or sit on them and wait.. its personal preference. We never know if/when the hoof event will return with boxes.. so its a tough choice for everyone to make

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    I only have 7 available stars to refine and 9000 hoofs but as no event box I will happily wait

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    Or they can save them and skip this event like smart people will.
    Or max out same second they get a mount like a lot of hyper cashers do lol

Leave a comment:

• CesarJ1000
    replied
    Yeah, skipping this hoof event...

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
    Adding chests is good but soon is easy to max all mounts out I am nearly maxed and can not claim chests for refine soon.So those that are maxed will not care if they add or not just bad for those that did not get chests yet for refining.
    Or they can save them and skip this event like smart people will.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Too bad there isnt even a whip event

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Adding chests is good but soon is easy to max all mounts out I am nearly maxed and can not claim chests for refine soon.So those that are maxed will not care if they add or not just bad for those that did not get chests yet for refining.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    We had no box hoof events before, even between box giving events, don't like it, don't do it... simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    the event chests suck since the first of the year tbh. It makes it easy not to buy any now. my bank account thanks you wartune!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X