Your opinion regarding...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion regarding...

... the amount of Fangs required for the new Guild Mount and all of the Advanced Guild Skills levels?

Thoughts? Doubts?
    Do you think they'll decrease some of the costs or add new ways to get more Fangs?

The feature is new,and it's natural that the rewards shouldn't be very easy to get.
    Also, the Guild Boss can be upgraded,so I suggest we wait and see what the rewards are for the higher levels,maybe after a few levels, those 30k will feel like peanuts

Comment

when I see the amount of daru needed (3.6kkk) to upgrade level 1 to level 2, as a result, first place give 120 and not 100, I seriously doubt
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Wonder how many levels are there and what is the reward for top level guild beast...

Comment

I think the mount's price is kinda lame but I'm okay with the guild skills. The hp drain kinda sucks. At some point, I'll probably just aim for top 50. Over time, others will do the same and the boss won't be so fun.

Comment

it's hilarious whenever someone says "i think the cost of x is too high", because i will then see 5 people that have already bought some such thing

the cost for you is irrelevant when there is a line of idiots around the block willing to pay any price to win

Comment

unless fang of fear will be added to shop, it's a question of time, not money
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                it's hilarious whenever someone says "i think the cost of x is too high", because i will then see 5 people that have already bought some such thing

the cost for you is irrelevant when there is a line of idiots around the block willing to pay any price to win
                Always nice read people that don't think/read before post Good job on looking dumb dude ^^

Comment

Read on a blog they will add events later where you can earn additional fangs. its always the same schedule, first the resource is hard to get, then it gets inflated...

Comment

I don't think 30k is that expensive, even just at lowest level it will take the strongest in guild 300 days... a lot, yes, but as said, lv 2 is 120, reducing the days to 250, I don't know if the increase is fixed, but lets say it's 20 more per lv.

lv3: 214
                    lv4: 187
                    lv5: 166
                    lv6: 150
                    lv7: 136
                    lv10: 100

100 days isn't that much once the guild boss is upgraded... but you do remember the guild mount? once you started playing? took as long from scratch. so for me I see no problem with the 300 days needed, at least I have something to look forward

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                      I don't think 30k is that expensive, even just at lowest level it will take the strongest in guild 300 days... a lot, yes, but as said, lv 2 is 120, reducing the days to 250, I don't know if the increase is fixed, but lets say it's 20 more per lv.

lv3: 214
                      lv4: 187
                      lv5: 166
                      lv6: 150
                      lv7: 136
                      lv10: 100

100 days isn't that much once the guild boss is upgraded... but you do remember the guild mount? once you started playing? took as long from scratch. so for me I see no problem with the 300 days needed, at least I have something to look forward
                      How about you upgrade your guild boss to 10 first.

Also it drains HP for no reason, gets a 50% HP increase just for the first level and the 300-- days are just for the strongest one. Everyone else pretty much needs double the time. Additionally if you want the mount you can never upgrade adv. guild skills.

Comment

Just hit it once, then afk the remaning time if hp is a problem...with the avarage size of guilds nowadays, dont think those that have a problem with hp will notice that much diff in rewards by hitting once, or going the full length of the boss

Comment

even if the boss wasnt killed, you still get the rewards.
                          some guilds even has their members jumped to their old guilds so more people get better rewards.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The skills cost and mount cost seem in line with the normal skills/guild mount. I haven't seen the cost of level 3 skill yet, so not sure if it'll increase by the same pattern or not. The mount cost seems high; someone said its a typo and actually 3k fangs, but I'm unable to verify that. I do recall it took a ton of gold to get the first guild mount, so it wouldn't surprise me if 30k is correct and it really does just take that long to get. Depending on how much the skill costs increase, its probably more efficient to get the skills first.
                            It is nice they loaded the shop with stuff to get after advanced skills are maxed and mount is obtained. It'll be a while before anyone can really take advantage, but its nice that they did think ahead to when everyone is maxed.

Comment

My point was that it seems long now, remember guild mount costed 50m gold? and most people got maybe 2m gold per day back then, if even that. you HAD TO DECIDE whether you wanted the mount, or skills first, and so on. Here same thing, you want a mount first? don't spend on guild skills. It will take time, but you are playing a chinese mmorpg... grinding 300 days is nothing ;p

Comment

Working...
                              X