Underground Palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Palace

Hey! My post maybe is stupid but need to ask this.
    For more than two months our server not got Underground Palace event! Now i don't know if is only for our server or is for all the same.
    Well i think if it was for all servers, people ask here on forum, but not seen atleast 1 player to ask about it. January was last month with Palace event on.

Edit:

Really? 108 view this thread and no one reply no moderator? :|

Atleat someone say if this is only for our server or is for all servers! :P
    Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 03-16-2015, 12:12 PM.
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Uhm it's on daily on every server, try to open a ticket maybe?

Comment

Personally, when the palace comes back they will do a news blurb in the news and events section. If SlowPlay is on a server that has this event going on daily, I so want a screen shot because my server hasn't had it in a while either.. but then like you, all we can do is watch and hope with our fingers crossed they will release it again soon.

However, with all the events going no, and class wars due to be coming up soon we just never know in advance.. so I thank you for your patience and keep those eyes open.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well as you can see from this shot, it should be back this week going by this title. But I have seen this appear on people at various times and still not had Underground Palace appear.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Personally, when the palace comes back they will do a news blurb in the news and events section. If SlowPlay is on a server that has this event going on daily, I so want a screen shot because my server hasn't had it in a while either.. but then like you, all we can do is watch and hope with our fingers crossed they will release it again soon.

However, with all the events going no, and class wars due to be coming up soon we just never know in advance.. so I thank you for your patience and keep those eyes open.
          Mine was a joke, didn't thought i'd have to write that Underground is a random event always announced, title is a whole another story.

Comment

The Underground Palace situation amused me. They were planning on it being a new permanent game, and there was months of buzz about the game beforehand, but nobody spent money on it, so it suddenly became 'temporary'. The funniest part was that the developers did not know why most players would not spend money on the game, showing a vast disconnect between the developers and players. The casher-players merely did not want to be forced to spend lots of money on the first floor before being allowed to go to floor two. If the developers cared to find out what players think, then UP would have been changed so that players could go to the next floor upon finding the portal. ... and UP would be another permanent money hole in the game, just as the developers had so obviously planned.
            Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
            Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
            Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
            Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
              The Underground Palace situation amused me. They were planning on it being a new permanent game, and there was months of buzz about the game beforehand, but nobody spent money on it, so it suddenly became 'temporary'. The funniest part was that the developers did not know why most players would not spend money on the game, showing a vast disconnect between the developers and players. The casher-players merely did not want to be forced to spend lots of money on the first floor before being allowed to go to floor two. If the developers cared to find out what players think, then UP would have been changed so that players could go to the next floor upon finding the portal. ... and UP would be another permanent money hole in the game, just as the developers had so obviously planned.
              That's funny, considering people had made the palace mount within 1-2 palace's... they got their money grub one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                That's funny, considering people had made the palace mount within 1-2 palace's... they got their money grub one way or another.
                ??? not sure if that was agreeing or disagreeing. That's like players who spend on Jewel Hunt to get all 10 shards a day, thus can have the weekly mount every week. Not many doing that. Plenty of players paying the occasional 150 for extra turns to get the second box, some players buy turns during spending events, some used Jewel Hunt to buy their fate stones ... heard quite a few spending plans with Jewel Hunt. Did not hear of much spending plans on Underground Palace. ... and I personally spent 6 bucks to clear floor 1 on first day. It merely felt like paying to get all the lesser items. The two big-spenders in my guild agreed. [added ...] and the thing that got to me about Underground Palace is how players were discussing it back in the summer. It was not only supposed to be permanent, but the next big side-game. Then it was suddenly temporary.
                Last edited by R252856585; 03-16-2015, 10:48 PM.
                Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Underground Palace gives good rewards for the free steps, but the additional steps are way too expensive for anyone to spend on unless they want to go all in and just spend on everything. It was poorly balanced for people who might spend a little extra here and there, since you can get vastly more value for the balens in so many other places.

As for having it permanent, I suspect DW ended up as the replacement, and I'd take DW over UP any day.

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                    but nobody spent money on it, so it suddenly became 'temporary'.
                    I did. I know some others did. They tricked us the first time. Never got a title. So, they can shove their underground palace.

As for having it permanent, I suspect DW ended up as the replacement, and I'd take DW over UP any day.
                    Me too. Way better

Comment

im confused with UP too i did spend alot to try and gain more mount shards, got lord title next day gone, became rambler, no up event for months but even the rambler title gone now, which leads me to think its ingame still but being hidden from players as thats only way this title expires.
                      BuzzKill
                      Shadow Vale

Comment

Working...
                      X