Clear All

• guild boss

anyone tried this?

hit for 1 round, get 11-50 rank

exit game/go cloud city do other stuff

u still get rewards?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

i exited the boss and do other tasks, and return to the boss before it died/ timer ends and i still get the rewards for it.
    dont know what happen if the battle over when you still outside tho.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It probably works. Only problem is, if you get enough people in your guild doing this, you'll never beat it in 30 mins ~ especially the lvl 2 and higher guild bosses. Hence, no rewards for anyone...

Comment

happens even if you are outside, don't know if you have to be login, will try next time just for fun

It probably works. Only problem is, if you get enough people in your guild doing this, you'll never beat it in 30 mins ~ especially the lvl 2 and higher guild bosses. Hence, no rewards for anyone...
        you don't need to kill boss to get RANKING rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          you don't need to kill boss to get RANKING rewards.
          Nice, thanks for the info. I'll tell my guild to do just 1 turn on the boss and then exit out. That way we can all get the rewards an not have to worry about wasting many health potions and 30 minutes of our lives.

Comment

but no boss kill reward if u didnt kill it, holwaterx2 and shardx4
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Tried being offline while the rewards was given out, got them as well. so as long as you did 1 attack, and don't leave guild, you should get rewards

Comment

A lot of people are trying to save their hit points by the one and out attack method... However, remember that the more people who fight, the faster it may go down.. though the sylph weakness/strength on the lurker comes into play. Me? I'd be chasing after the title, titles give stats which are always a nice thing But as for the one attack deal? I have seen people in the guild I am associated with do that and get them.. so you should be able to as well.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  A lot of people are trying to save their hit points by the one and out attack method... However, remember that the more people who fight, the faster it may go down.. though the sylph weakness/strength on the lurker comes into play. Me? I'd be chasing after the title, titles give stats which are always a nice thing But as for the one attack deal? I have seen people in the guild I am associated with do that and get them.. so you should be able to as well.
                  Except it doesn't and it's bugged.

Comment

Can you give me as much information on this as well as a screen shot if possible? The more information I have the easier it will be to report this.. as well as to get more information if there is a minimum requirement to get rewards and what not.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      Can you give me as much information on this as well as a screen shot if possible? The more information I have the easier it will be to report this.. as well as to get more information if there is a minimum requirement to get rewards and what not.
                      Simple.... damage doesn't change. There are plenty of vids of working China guild boss, once it pops up resistance that element does "1" damage. Well clearly if I can delphic a boss for 2 mil when it should take 1 damage from a herc, something ain't right.

Comment

if you try to do the One and Done method, you do get a warning that your points will not count and you will get no rewards. I decided to advise my guild not to push their luck. But if that warning is false, and people are able to collect after leaving, then it is an exploit. Just as much of an exploit as the armor trick a few months ago that got the developers so upset that they actually posted about it on these forums.
                        So, either fix it, or remove the warning.

I will try it tomorrow, as I really could care less about 1 days paltry rewards.

but honestly, 30 minutes of slapping that thing around is incedibly boring. Have they really become that lazy that they have to rehash the same World Boss idea 5 different ways?
                        Last edited by R225424182; 03-17-2015, 12:44 AM.
                        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

It's not about saving hit points just, time as well. Hit points saving? easy, just go in with heal rune, no hp, sure you waste 0.5 turn to heal once, but defently worth it.

Comment

exit game and exit guild boss work?

example: attack once, exit boss, blitz cata, logout.
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                              exit game and exit guild boss work?

example: attack once, exit boss, blitz cata, logout.
                              yes.
                              rewards will be sent to mail.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X