New Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Events

So what the **** is going on here 2 use balen for mount training event o.O that seems to be a bug. I bet anything it doesnt get fixed as the comp pack they gave out for them screwing up the day after daylight savings time was garbage as well we got boned on event rewards they really dont care it seems. JUST GIVE US YOUR MONEY they say >.> this is getting old. I think its time to let wartune DIE. Just claim the money on your taxes as a loss if you have cashed alot an call it good

Just be patient, and wait for the next events, hopefully the good old ones will be back eventually.

Comment

**** events again

Comment

I can only say this since I havent been playing long but Wartune early to mid 2014 events were awesome for everyone, Wartune late 2014 to 2015 events are not worth a penny.
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

they've done balens only on mount training before, not a bug just them needing some vacation $$
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Its more of the fact that they put 2 of them in there clearly meaning to have a regular mount event also.... but then they took it down after reset and left the balenes one up... THAT is my issue.

Comment

Doesn't seem like a bug to me, it's what the event description states.
              There isn't a rule saying that events need to be the same every month.

Comment

As Xander says, the events are not often the same and it is a players responsibility to read the text on them to be sure they know what they are getting into. Also, as a secondary thought, checking the news and events forum section is a good idea, because the events are listed in detail at the moment on this thread, right here.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

not saying they need to be the same all the time... it was bugged as there were 2 yesterday and now theres one. there was 2 different "use balenes for whips" then the reset (midnight) happened and there is now only one? so yes it is or was rather bugged

Comment

Kabam has the same events we do. I have a older toon on kabam s5 that i check for new events since i dont trust the forums here as they have been wrong more than once. But when I saw 2 mount whip events 1 for whips an 1 for balens an then they took it away because it was bugged yeah thats a load of **** in my opinion just an excuse to be greedy on the English publisher an devs part. Sorry not worth spending balens anymore. Not much to do anymore on the game just a long grind after you reach adv class level 80 like me. They are gonna have to give us more than a chessey pruge maze with garbage rewards an 2nd refined sylphs that cost 1000 usd to get. Not worth it to waste money on garbage that has no benefit yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X