Clear All

• ron1010
    replied
    these tips will be usefull for us tnx for your replies

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
    Sounds like elites there I'm looking forward to meet them up in cross realm arenas!
    I'll hide behind the other 3, I'm just a squishy healer mage :S

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    best time 13 mins. 2 mage n 2 archers
    Sounds like elites there I'm looking forward to meet them up in cross realm arenas!

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    onimad Z4R4K1 JadeDragon RayD?

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    i kill it with 1 tank me 2 archer and 1 heal mage but for new groups you best to take 2 mages 1 to do puri and suntoria and another to restore and blessed make sure to use thing like apollo shield and archer reduce damage and scatter shot when the clones spawn guardian runes help also as the most damage happen right as clones spawn.knight try to spam ultimate slasher until 1 clone is dead and your good to go.also reflect damage lvl 3 is nice on this fight
    Last edited by lance137; 11-04-2012, 12:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    We clear it consistently with 1 knight (tanky) and 3 mages. Takes us 25 minutes per run. Other group makeups can work as well. And nope, no archer in our group. We tried a few archers, and we were wiping many times before clearing it, a tank and full mages easier for US. As of tips: nothing magic there: LOAD **** TON of defense and CRAZY HIGH attack. Puri bleed, suntoria up, and kill him. As he splits: KILL THE BACK ONE FAST!! (building rage and using delphi on last life bar of first boss helps a lot) once the back one is dead, its basically a kill. I MIGHT record and post it tomorrow, couldn't before as recording makes me lag quite a lot, and since we weren't really farming that place consistently, lagging was bad. But I'll see tomorrow, maybe will maybe won't. Also: what are your group stats? classes? skill build?

Leave a comment:

• ron1010
    replied
    any tips for this dungeon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X