• Show
Clear All

• ron1010
    started a topic lvl 50 Garden of Death

lvl 50 Garden of Death

has anyone finished this yet?

• 4nim4L
    replied
    allready try with 1 knight . 1 archer and 2 mage ...
    with lvl between 55-50
    im the lowest lvl mage ..
    without skip anything..
    its take time but we pass it ..
    and im not cash player but i allready tried with lvl 40 pve gear and with 45 pvp gear all gears where standard slot
    ,i had no problem with any gear..
    but i more like to use lvl 40 pve gear..
    for me in GOD its all about teamwork and timing ..

Leave a comment:

• R23030075
    replied
    we beat it on s10 2 knights 1 def 1 dps,,, 1 archer for deep freeze and scatter shot... 1 heal mage...

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    best time 13 mins. 2 mage n 2 archers
    video or it doesnt count

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    actually forget all the **** about incendary shot, appolo shield, .... all that **** sound good on paper...
    sound so great i reset my skills 3 x for it...

and what i get? wipe every time.

now i farm it constantly. what changed? we got 2 mages as healers.

as long as you got 2 mages as healer, you just dps through it and it's fine. don't even bother with incendiary or appolo shield, just dps it through.

make sure both healer got blessed , and all they do is lightning for rage and rest is healing and purifying.

that's it, been farming it daily now. (FINALLY! ^.^)
    Apollo is only good at lvl2 T_T

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    actually forget all the **** about incendary shot, appolo shield, .... all that **** sound good on paper...
    sound so great i reset my skills 3 x for it...

and what i get? wipe every time.

now i farm it constantly. what changed? we got 2 mages as healers.

as long as you got 2 mages as healer, you just dps through it and it's fine. don't even bother with incendiary or appolo shield, just dps it through.

make sure both healer got blessed , and all they do is lightning for rage and rest is healing and purifying.

that's it, been farming it daily now. (FINALLY! ^.^)

Leave a comment:

• Gyoka
    replied
    all i know impossible to do with PVE set 40, but really need that incendiary shot and armor piercer if you have the majority of PATK-ers (1 mage only) and the archer should be able to hit CRITICAL ALL the Time he throws arrow strike i dont like it either but really that low rank skill is the one that used to collect rage faster (10) with all Critical Gems and lv 6 Pristine Sniper Edge... why incendiary shot because it drops death god ^_^ damage by 30% as for DEF astral please have PDEF and MDEF at least 7k + reduce dmg (%) if you're an archer you have advantages as damage dealer but at the same time as support de-buffer try please use LV 50 rings and accumulate rage before you meet the final boss. i want the PVE 50 but how to get it if the only way is to collect it from this dungeons (starting lv 4 crystaloids) Balens perhaps .with PVP sets gather rage is like a life time if you're not Throwing Critical on every hit (multi shot is useless because it hits hard but not gather any rage at all with PVP sets) other way is to gain chance 1 turn freebie using Delphic Death Star but its still 50:50 better use incendiary shot right (IF YOU HAVE RAGE RUNES SAVE IT FOR THIS ONE!!)-->even if you already could manage beating it without one hey it cuts the time gathering rage ^_^ ah i forgot deep freeze couldn't handle the final boss from realeasing his skill for too long because he got faster attacking rates then the ealier dungeons + waste 35 rage like that with percentages of damage and damage bonus below armor piercer (5s cooldown + higher damage for all PATK-er) scatter lv 1 would be enough --> reverse damage only right unless im wrong and at this one MDEF should be really high 7k atleast or suffer 3k++ damage * 3 = Min 9k in one hit.. and puri with sun cant handle those unless you team up with 2 mage at least (FRESH lv 50 --> Dont Do It) from here on

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    i wanna see some video...

especially the 13 min run of garden.... ain't you lv. 60 man? lol
    well i'm lvl 61 now.. lol but nothing change.. unless there is new set.

the only thing make u grow stronger is the new set cos it had huge different in stats.

Leave a comment:

• Fluxvillion
    replied
    Sweet, it's good to see that different make-ups can work!

I'm an archer lvl 51 and atm my MDef/PDef is sitting at 5kish each w/o buffs, should I continue working on MDef since I'll likely be stacked behind a knight for the last boss?

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    i dont have a video man maybe i get fraps and do one tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    lance you want to post your video? i would love to see some videos.

our server is dying out so we barely got enough people to run it.

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    we did today 1 knight tank 1 archer 2 mage 14 min flat lvls are 58 57 56 54 was full clear did not skip nothing

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    i wanna see some video...

especially the 13 min run of garden.... ain't you lv. 60 man? lol

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Knights' pt buff is always useful.

Leave a comment:

• ron1010
    replied