Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

level gem transposer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level gem transposer

Where do I get a level 5 gem transpoer I did all the MPD's til nm and i didnt get 1
    I read it off wartune wiki stuck with lvl4 gems and i dont want to buy one cause im saving baleens for lvl6,7,8,9
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Gems
    S278 Grey Rise
    lvl48
    28000 BR
    IGN:Appless

Buy from shop with bound balens.

Comment

void nm i think or god nm
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

think you get the lvl 5 ones when you complete solo campaigns but dont know if they changed it now. I got up to a 6 when I completed mine way back when, I think
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I believe the drop of this was removed when one of the older patches came into effect. Since this has happened I have not seen any of the transposers drop any longer. If I am mistaken I am fairly sure someone will come around and correct me though, after all I am only human. Sorry
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I can't say if the quests still exist or not, but it was single-player campaign quests that gave the transposers originally. 75 bbs is really cheap these days though, so it wouldn't be too surprising if they just took out those quest rewards.

Comment

Working...
            X