Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Rewards & VIP Wheel Rewards upgrade

Hello,

I just received my VIP Rewards today. The same rewards for years. How about an upgrade? I don't need skeleton keys, luck stones or soul crystals. Getting 5 whips per weeks seems pretty pointless too.

What do you think?

Thanks

So what would you like to see instead? Share your thoughts
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

it's true vip advantages aren't so great now.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Vulcan's hammer, empire truncheon, mahra, beads of influence, advanced runestones, purgatory maze key, dimensional essences to mention a few

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          So what would you like to see instead? Share your thoughts
          Newer stuff. There really are a lot of choices.

Blessing of God
          Gift of God
          Magical Moonlight
          Glint of Magic
          Crystal Shards
          Will Crystal Shards
          Sepulcrm
          Mahra
          Soul Seal
          Good Luck Charms
          Vulcan's hammer
          empire truncheon
          beads of influence
          advanced runestones

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Dew27 View Post
            Newer stuff. There really are a lot of choices.

Blessing of God
            Gift of God
            Magical Moonlight
            Glint of Magic
            Crystal Shards
            Will Crystal Shards
            Sepulcrm
            Mahra
            Soul Seal
            Good Luck Charms
            Vulcan's hammer
            empire truncheon
            beads of influence
            advanced runestones

Thank you
            i totally agree with dew theirs new stuff out their at least change it.

been paying for vip for years and still getting same lame rewards which i dont need

also if possible give us some VIP quests only for vip;s
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-18-2015, 06:17 AM.

Comment

+1 for new prizes in VIP rewards. Almost anything but the ones we get now would actually help a lot more.

Comment

I have to say some of these ideas have me laughing very hard, but some are actually pretty good. I for one... am sick of the sight of skeleton keys..I want the black smith to let me turn them into wind chimes or maybe a land mine or three.. But I will say some of these suggestions would make many happy.. so keep the suggestions coming, you never know who may see it.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  so keep the suggestions coming, you never know who may see it.
                  I'll certainly point a GM in in the direction of this thread.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Have to agree to this suggestion. I think it is time that the rewards change after the game having the same rewards for so many years, especially with new content
                    being released every new months. The current reward is not worth $8 per month.

Comment

And not just VIP rewards, Guild Altar, Wilds Shop and VIP Wheel need some serious update! Devs are adding new things all the time, but in same time not updating those 3 events. Noone needs those stupid and very useless exp books in guild Altar... better replace them with Sylph items:

mahra, sepels, moonlights, glint of magic, sylph rods and so on

In Wilds shop its about time beads of influence to be added! Some of newer items also would be nice to be added there.

VIP Wheel... need to be more atractive to force ppls to buy VIP. When you are with maxed talents (so not need exp), maxed academy (not need kyanite), maxed on honour and astrals are all on lvl10 (not need 1 click capture) then VIP become pretty much useless, unless it gives decent weekly rewards and rly good items in VIP wheel! And even more - 500K gold is nothing alrdy, so may be its about time to make VIP Wheel with 5 mil gold instead 500K!
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                        And not just VIP rewards, Guild Altar, Wilds Shop and VIP Wheel need some serious update! Devs are adding new things all the time, but in same time not updating those 3 events. Noone needs those stupid and very useless exp books in guild Altar... better replace them with Sylph items:

mahra, sepels, moonlights, glint of magic, sylph rods and so on

In Wilds shop its about time beads of influence to be added! Some of newer items also would be nice to be added there.

VIP Wheel... need to be more atractive to force ppls to buy VIP. When you are with maxed talents (so not need exp), maxed academy (not need kyanite), maxed on honour and astrals are all on lvl10 (not need 1 click capture) then VIP become pretty much useless, unless it gives decent weekly rewards and rly good items in VIP wheel! And even more - 500K gold is nothing alrdy, so may be its about time to make VIP Wheel with 5 mil gold instead 500K!
                        This, absolutely. +1!

EXP Books from Guild Altar. Nuff said.

Furthermore, the way the VIP Wheel is made, devs could change its name into "500K Gold Dispenser". Nobody I know has ever spun that wheel aiming for something different (especially because AFAIK the whole thing is rigged -> "I got a lvl 6 gem from the VIP Wheel!" - nobody ever said).

And now please let that one guy write down that this is false and that he actually heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a drunk friend that once he managed to get a lvl 6+ Gem from the VIP Wheel.
                        Last edited by GiordanoT88; 03-20-2015, 05:55 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

the vip wheel and vip weekly rewards could be updated, not in particular upgraded but updated.
                          when these features were introduced, we had maybe a quarter of all the items we have now. Back in the day luck stones, sc, skeleton keys, seed were harder to obtain but also more valuable back then. lot's of players are end game and only young players have the need for those stuff.

Much more useful would perhaps be mahra, seps, sylph eq enchant, holy forge, resis crystals. atm more ppl could make use of these items, making vip more likeable. there is no need to add all these items, just an example of what is more useful to most players.

weekly pack drops luck stones, skele keys, sc, vip tokens, whips. the first 3 are useless to most ppl, even ppl who need luck stones would use lv 9 anyway. the vip tokens are nice, but not very useful with current rewards. whips are good, but with a whopping 5 whips a week you can question if this will make a huge difference or even a small motivator to get vip.
                          Vip wheel is 580k gold, luck stones, seeds, hp pots. all items which are not very useful and can easily be obtained anyway. why not update the wheel even just for the fun of sth new:P

Comment

Yes, would love to see update to obsolete rewards.

Comment

They could probably even keep the mount whips in the VIP rewards. However, upgrade the amount per week from 5 to say 40, 40 is still a big number of whips and would be 160 a month added to whatever they can get from jewel hunt and other sources. Not to mention for majority of players whips will always be needed, especially with how fast new mounts are coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X