Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Inventory problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory problems

I heard that in the early stage of Wartune, players could open up inventory very cheap. Not anymore. Now each row cost 950 bound balens, takes a LOT of time to collect. Is there any hope that price will be reduced? I know a lot of new people on our server who quit because of the constanst struggle with inventory space. There are so many ways to spend money in this game, wouldn't it be wise to give inventory space cheaper, so people play at least some months and begin spending?

Nah, I spent 5k bound balens to open the last 5 rows, leave the price as it is... let the new players cough up 200 USD just to have some inventory space...

Joking, of course Reducing the price of the inventory would be essential to make the game playable for new players. Got a friend to play recently, after a few days, his inventory and guild vault was totally full. Frustrated, he quit There are a lot more items now in the game than previously. Even me with 4 inventory pages, have to store 20 pages of stuff in mail... because cloth cant be stacked, the limit for many items is still 999, not 9999, and we cant exchange maxed resources for something useful.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Yes, the price should be reduced and both balens and bound balens should be used to open more inventory space, especially with that matter of the 4th page, where
      the 3rd page is necessary to use it, and R2 losing some balens from players who would use 4th page with balens they purchase with real money but can't because 3rd
      page is too expensive. Or the possibility of making each row cost like 10-50+mil gold/daru in game if not balens.

Comment

There should not be a cost for bag space, the game generates so many items you need to collect and hold onto to spend on Hot events, 7 days mounts etc. Costing of bag space expands the gap between casher and non casher even more, Thou i don't think there are any non cashers so people that spend $10 a week vrs $50(or whatever). I mean you have to pay to port to lv 2-3-4 atol because people were annoyed having to run to lv 4, return and run right back on for whatever reason and they turned that into trying to make money. why not make all items free, all mounts, horses literally every game item free. Just cost you 1 balen to take a step.
        Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

Yes, completely agree... inventory should not cost money.

Comment

I use to be stuck on the idea of expanding inventory then I stopped; was getting a headache. Personal inventory was expanded to a full page while whatever I don't need or can't use at the moment goes to Guild Inventory. Would be nice if the inventory spaces didn't cost anything.

Comment

Yea most games give inventory space for free. If this can't be free it should be a lot cheaper. it's silly that it costs so much money just to open space.

Comment

Everytime this subject comes up it goes back to their biggest mistake. In exchange from voucher system to bound balens, whatever vouchers you had on you was converted in a 20:1 ratio of voucher to bound balens. In doing that conversion, they should have used it on inventory like they did on farms. The fact that they didn't means they now only want to real in the cashers on new servers and all the free players can go to heck for all they care. This of course is the worst strategy because without free players, cashers wont have anyone to beat, thus no reason to spend alot.

Comment

Working...
                X