I got an ideea about this inconvenience for def rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an ideea about this inconvenience for def rune

what about to hide the icon skill to no1 can know with what skill will hit and when? (make icon skills be invisible for oponents)
    i think this is a 1 good solution its better than nothing!
    in this way mage will never know when we will use the delphic skill of sylph !
    Last edited by THORR_S3; 03-17-2015, 12:17 PM.

Awesome, then people can't chaos mages the second they are about to heal themself to full =D

Comment

That's a pretty interesting idea. Lots of strategy involves knowing what's coming. Tougher to use intercept, chaos, guardian, scatter, maybe puri. Even choosing when to heal. Way more difficult to know when you might be able to double hit.

Virtually no chance it gets implemented, but fun to think about anyway.

Comment

I dunno. That could be interesting, because it removes an element of strategy but it introduces another possible facet. I'd imagine most people would just stop using guard, which is, of course, your goal since you have created two whine threads in as many hours.

Comment

it's true advance guardian rune is a killer for knight. archers were supposed to be easy targets for knight the same BR, now knight suffer if they don't reach sylph with a good HP advantage.
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Hide skill already exists; it is a nerf implemented for players who have slower computers or crappy network. One of the common issues when loading everything for a battle (arena, bg, gb, CSGB) is that you can't see any cued skills while everything is loading. Those with fast computers & fast networks generally don't have this issue. Lots of people I run with can't see what is cued, so we have to say in advance who will do what to avoid duplicating skills.

Comment

in another game i played, most of the imbalanced skills are nerfed for PvP usage. for example there's a skill that deals monstrous damage on monster, but for pvp balance it was reduce to 40% against players.
              this could be applied to this game, like making guardian rune only reduced 30% on max level in pvp while keeping it 50%(70% advanced) on PvE. or the mage's heals also reduced to 50%, etc.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

mad

cause

bad

Comment

wartune have always been managing advantage of class badly.
                  when I started, knight were the winner in battle ground, as they could remove troops fast and after could take advantage of their skills
                  later, archer had the edge with damage
                  later, knight got it back with bloc heal
                  now it's mage who had the advantage with heal + guardian rune.

Comment

I disagree about mage heal + guardian being OP. If that was the case, then the most OP possible combination would be Archer with Triton and guardian rune. That gives you high natural dps, attack buff passive, instant mega defense troll, and OP crit heals.

Guardian rune lasts only 2 turns. When timed right, it can troll your delphic. Are so many players so reliant on their sylph delphic that they can't win fights any other way? I look at it this way. When they pop guardian, they can't use any other rune for 30 sec. I can take my time with no fear of amnesia, chaos, heal, or bleed being used against me. Sylphs have more than just one hard hit; delph gets trolled, hold your other hard hits til the rune is gone. Or, use the other hard hits early to try to bait them into using the rune, wait it out, then nuke with delph. A 2 turn super def troll is hardly an insurmountable obstacle.

Every class has some form of heal available and only mage heals can be stolen by chaos. Mages have more heals, but all except heal rune can be stolen, seems somewhat balanced. Bring chaos to troll mages if you hate the heal spam. If you don't want to bring chaos, how about bringing a skill to nerf heals? Knights have advanced class skill to do it. Hades/Gaia have Devil's Gaze, also a heal nerf. Added bonus: Devil's Gaze is also a hard hit. Save it til near end of sylph round and it'll cut their heal in half unless they are able to wait a couple turns before healing. If you don't want to do that, how about bringing your own heal spam? Equip triton and heal spam right back at them. Since few defend against water, you'll also hit most players harder due to their lack of resistance.

Considering how many complain about heal spam being OP, I'd expect to see a bg/fire temple full of Tritons. Seriously guys. If heal spam is so great, why do you not use Triton?

Comment

you forget sylph is there to deal damage. healing in sylph will just make the fight longer. it's seldom a winning choice
                      for my triton, i have the 2 heal and the shield. not really useful in solo fight

chaos is random. even under chaos there is 50% (?) he will heal himself anyway
                      Last edited by ArnaudBo; 03-18-2015, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                        you forget sylph is there to deal damage. healing in sylph will just make the fight longer. it's seldom a winning choice
                        for my triton, i have the 2 heal and the shield. not really useful in solo fight

chaos is random. even under chaos there is 50% (?) he will heal himself anyway
                        I didn't forget. That's the point. Everyone complains about heals, but given the chance to wield them, they opt out. Don't you realize that mages have the same problem Tritons do? The more heals we bring, the less room we have for attacks...you know, those silly things that win fights. Relying entirely on sylph for wins is foolish. Its an important part of strategy, but there are many things that can block skills and nerf attacks.

Comment

so that is the nail that drive it to the wall

ks222 bait u to say using triton to heal is just foolish and trolling but does not give u a win

you forget slyph is there to deal damage healing in sylph will just make the fight longer . it's seldom a winning choice ( UR OWN WORDS )

YOU FORGET MAGE NID TO DEAL DAMAGE TO KILL IN SOLO FIGHT HEALING WILL JUST MAKE THE FIGHT LONGER ITS SELDOM A WINNING CHOICE ( MY DEFENSE COPYING UR WORD CHANGE CONTEXT BUT REMAIN TRUE TO ITS MEANING )

NUFF SAID

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                            so that is the nail that drive it to the wall

ks222 bait u to say using triton to heal is just foolish and trolling but does not give u a win

you forget slyph is there to deal damage healing in sylph will just make the fight longer . it's seldom a winning choice ( UR OWN WORDS )

YOU FORGET MAGE NID TO DEAL DAMAGE TO KILL IN SOLO FIGHT HEALING WILL JUST MAKE THE FIGHT LONGER ITS SELDOM A WINNING CHOICE ( MY DEFENSE COPYING UR WORD CHANGE CONTEXT BUT REMAIN TRUE TO ITS MEANING )

NUFF SAID
                            That actually is the point. If heals were as OP as everyone claims, Triton would be the most popular sylph.

Comment

KS222 .... nice point but u nid to drive it home to silence ppl

Comment

Working...
                              X