Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Double skill tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiegWarheit
    started a topic Double skill tree

Double skill tree

Hi, i unlock double skill tree. BUt its hard for me to change it frequently as i have to open skill and click that tab. its a waste of time when i need to do it fast. such as at BG, whenever i met archer i need to change the skill tree.

Would be very nice if there were shortcut to change the skill tree.

thanks

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by akusedih View Post
    yeah maybe you have good pc, but some dont (including me). when i press "S" for skill my pc freeze for a few sec. Few sec means at BG, people will be coming and attacking me before i change my skill
    any solution then ?
    don't change skills during BG
    get better net connect
    get a game booster http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Leave a comment:

• akusedih
    replied
    yeah maybe you have good pc, but some dont (including me). when i press "S" for skill my pc freeze for a few sec. Few sec means at BG, people will be coming and attacking me before i change my skill
    any solution then ?

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by SiegWarheit View Post
    Hi, i unlock double skill tree. BUt its hard for me to change it frequently as i have to open skill and click that tab. its a waste of time when i need to do it fast. such as at BG, whenever i met archer i need to change the skill tree.

Would be very nice if there were shortcut to change the skill tree.

thanks
    dude if ur having problems clicking a book and switch another tab then simply press S on ur keyboard and ur skill tab opens
    then switch tabs and drag ur skill to ur skill tab and wala
    if u say its too much work then ur a lazier person than me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X