Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• four leaf clover

divinity soul or mahra?

it seems like the only source of div soul is login rewards weekly, so im thinking i should get them instead of mahras
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

you'd have to get clovers first. good luck with that

Comment

already got 3
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Div souls are rarer for the moment, and mahra is dropping like crazy lately (e.g. at least 40 free just for doing wilds every day), so yeah, the div souls are probably the smarter trade, if you have clovers.

Comment

While it is personal preference what item(s) you take, my advice is to look at what will help you the most and go for that. For me? I'd chase the mahra as I want to get a pet to orange while I am still young.. for others it may be spec.. and for another yet.. the divinity souls or things of that nature.. it is the nature of the beast.. and the beast right now is hungry for clovers.. Congrats with your good luck.. and happy choosing!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

id choose div soul because its hard to get right now, while mahra is easily obtained from dimension.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

how about fate stone x45 vs mount whip x 150
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                how about fate stone x45 vs mount whip x 150
                mount whips hands down. same reason i stated on above post.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Drop Rate seems very poor
                  36 boxes no 4 leaf clovers

Comment

Why they change the clovers got a few from last time
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Agreed with others, mahra is and will be quite common in the following months to super speed everyone to at least 1 orange to have potential cash cow milking when it comes to 2nd evolve, while divi souls are a bit harder to get in larger quantities for the higher levels.

Comment

I exchanged for div souls, since they're so hard to get, everything else seemed possible so best choice would be div souls. Got 1 clover from 12 boxes only
                        S404 Jade River
                        Wiseman
                        Founder of Fairy Tail
                        View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

i choose to click on your post b'cos it's the weekly maintenance now..
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

div soul event for 03-20

was the better choice than mahra
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                              Drop Rate seems very poor
                              36 boxes no 4 leaf clovers
                              How the hell did u get 36 boxes? there is no drop in blitz...and from online/log in bonus u cant get 36...

Comment

Working...
                              X