X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danotz
    started a topic Saved credit card info

Saved credit card info

Anyone knows how to remove my credit card info? I made the mistake to save it and can't get rid of it

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    Is there a specific subject we should put in the ticket to make it more likely to be checked out? Or certain information? I want to remove credit card info on multiple characters.

Leave a comment:

• R2_Sanguine
    replied
    If you file a ticket with us (assuming you are playing on our website) then we can contact the company in question to have your information removed. Unfortuantely we can't handle Kabam billing or account issues. wish we could but the databases are separate, so you'll have to hope for a quick response through their channels

Leave a comment:

• Nutsuka
    replied
    Had only problem with paypal when went put it auto to wartune. Needed log in paypal site and go credit cards/auto payment adds and BLOCK site or remove site autopay then got automatic paypal off from site. It's done hard get rid off.. + when send ticket you won't get answers for that you need figure out yourself everything when things has something to do with "money"

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Wouldn't know about the change, but the chance of a reply if a ticket is send to the right CS (as in: not Kabam's normal CS which doesn't deal with WT) is a lot higher.
    Ya, you're right, I should have said " chance for a useful answer", you know something that makes it worth the time to send in a ticket.

Funny thing, you downgrading my post in some other thread then playing smart *** with a auto filled in wrong word.
    Almost like if you feel ashamed with my reply.
    Last edited by pietjeprecies; 03-18-2015, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    And they do reply to tickets (maybe not always on time, and maybe some get closed with an auto-reply, but to say Kabam tickets are *never* answered is not true).
    ROUND OF APPLAUSE

I know you work for this company, but why do you insult us with such statements that we all know that ain't true?

Leave a comment:

• R2120258128
    replied
    Yes thats why you should never give your character to anyone. If you were VIP ever, the new owner can just click "renew VIP" and they will bill you

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    That makes the change of getting an answer the same is it not?
    Wouldn't know about the change, but the chance of a reply if a ticket is send to the right CS (as in: not Kabam's normal CS which doesn't deal with WT) is a lot higher.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Kabam's Wartune tickets are handled by R2's Customer Support Team.
    That makes the change of getting an answer the same is it not?

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by danotz View Post
    Guess what?Kabam guys never reply to any ticket or to their forum section
    Kabam's Wartune tickets are handled by R2's Customer Support Team. And they do reply to tickets (maybe not always on time, and maybe some get closed with an auto-reply, but to say Kabam tickets are *never* answered is not true).

So file a ticket please. If you don't have a reply in 24 hours, the standard procedure is to nudge one of the mods or a mentor, and they'll forward it.

And just to be sure, please see here on where to file a ticket for Kabam's Wartune (so that it in fact ends up at R2's CS).
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-18-2015, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    problem exist in r2games too. I'm just happy the credit card i used is not outdated
    i tried many time to find a way to remove it, but found none.
    honestly, I'm even wondering if what Wartune is doing is allowed...

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    Guess what?Kabam guys never reply to any ticket or to their forum section

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Phantom
    replied
    Originally posted by danotz View Post
    Anyone knows how to remove my credit card info? I made the mistake to save it and can't get rid of it
    Since your provider is Kabam, you should contact their billing support to try get help help on how to remove the information you want.

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    No, that info is linked to my toon, has nothing to do with browser's cache

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    clear cache and history, turn off an auto save settings you may have on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X