Idea: Faster Astral experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea: Faster Astral experience

When I was looking through the Astrals, I saw the "Energine" astral and had no clue what it did, but I had theories. When it was explained to me what it does, I felt somewhat stupid, but I thought, "What if my thought became a reality for either a single astral, or for a universal astral addition?" So I'm submitting what I thought it did.

Initially, I thought it was an astral that, if equipped, would consume the experience you got overall from dungeons, the Crypt, and the Campaign to increase its own experience, slowly taking more and more experience from you, but gaining more and more. I was thinking that, perhaps, you might try to integrate this into an actual mechanic for the Astrals to make it a touch faster to level them? I've seen complaints of how slow it is to level them by fusing other astrals to it, and this would certainly alleviate that complaint, I'm sure. It doesn't have to be a ridiculous value that would make it overly fast, but it can't be overly slow, either. And I would suggest it be something that increases with the rarity and level of the astral used. For the experience, you could make it, for example, "100 player experience=10 astral experience," or "Consumes 1% of instance experience and gives it to all astrals equipped." It would balance it out if someone had 4 astrals equipped, and it would slow it down a bit as well.

Originally posted by NetatsakeSangdyasha View Post
    When I was looking through the Astrals, I saw the "Energine" astral and had no clue what it did, but I had theories. When it was explained to me what it does, I felt somewhat stupid, but I thought, "What if my thought became a reality for either a single astral, or for a universal astral addition?" So I'm submitting what I thought it did.

Initially, I thought it was an astral that, if equipped, would consume the experience you got overall from dungeons, the Crypt, and the Campaign to increase its own experience, slowly taking more and more experience from you, but gaining more and more. I was thinking that, perhaps, you might try to integrate this into an actual mechanic for the Astrals to make it a touch faster to level them? I've seen complaints of how slow it is to level them by fusing other astrals to it, and this would certainly alleviate that complaint, I'm sure. It doesn't have to be a ridiculous value that would make it overly fast, but it can't be overly slow, either. And I would suggest it be something that increases with the rarity and level of the astral used. For the experience, you could make it, for example, "100 player experience=10 astral experience," or "Consumes 1% of instance experience and gives it to all astrals equipped." It would balance it out if someone had 4 astrals equipped, and it would slow it down a bit as well.
    even if 100 player exp turns into 10 astral exp it still would be too much
    all i have to do is put a scroll and wala more exp
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Read it again, as I said it would be from instances such as dungeons, campaign, and the Crypt. NOT from items, plants, or the Arena. But in any case, it is left open as to whether it's by percentage or by value=value.

Comment

Originally posted by NetatsakeSangdyasha View Post
        Read it again, as I said it would be from instances such as dungeons, campaign, and the Crypt. NOT from items, plants, or the Arena. But in any case, it is left open as to whether it's by percentage or by value=value.
        EXP scrolls only work in MP dungeon
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

awesome idea am all on for it,another way to gain exp for our astrals is a welcome

Comment

i like the idea pretty much and hope they make it

Comment

Hyorinmaru, the point is that it only takes from the experience values obtained from the instance itself. The final result of all experience obtained by you, from what you have killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                EXP scrolls only work in MP dungeon
                not true they work in solo dgns also

Comment

Here they are, R2 trying to slow down players, and yet they are all trying to find ways to level up faster, getting things faster, doing things faster.

No. -1 to idea.

I do like to propose the idea that, when fusing Astrals of the same element, you get a bonus of +5 exp.

Eg: PAtk astral to PAtk astral = +5 bonus exp. regardless of color. Green=15, Blue=35, and so on.

However, if you fuse a green Charisma and a blue charisma to a Purple one, the Purple one would get +15, and +35 instead of the usual +10 and +30.
                  Or you could fuse the green to the blue, giving it 15 exp, then fuse the blue to the purple, giving it 15+35 (same results).

You would lose the "bonus" if u get a green Charisma and a Blue PAtk. You want to fuse a Purple Charisma. The ideal way is to fuse the green directly to the purple, then fuse the blue. You would not fuse the green to the blue (+10 only) then to the purple.

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
                    Here they are, R2 trying to slow down players, and yet they are all trying to find ways to level up faster, getting things faster, doing things faster.

No. -1 to idea.

I do like to propose the idea that, when fusing Astrals of the same element, you get a bonus of +5 exp.

Eg: PAtk astral to PAtk astral = +5 bonus exp. regardless of color. Green=15, Blue=35, and so on.

However, if you fuse a green Charisma and a blue charisma to a Purple one, the Purple one would get +15, and +35 instead of the usual +10 and +30.
                    Or you could fuse the green to the blue, giving it 15 exp, then fuse the blue to the purple, giving it 15+35 (same results).

You would lose the "bonus" if u get a green Charisma and a Blue PAtk. You want to fuse a Purple Charisma. The ideal way is to fuse the green directly to the purple, then fuse the blue. You would not fuse the green to the blue (+10 only) then to the purple.
                    sorry ur idea is pretty bad too so -1
                    the astral exp are fine as they are

as for the future
                    don;t imagine
                    wait and be patient
                    once u get the answer to ur question u will be relieved instead of disappointing when the answer u imagined didn't come true

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

-Sighs- It makes no sense to me why they would be called Astrals if they don't gain power from their use by those that utilize astral energies to survive. It really does make no sense. But since you wish to say that leveling faster isn't allowed, then at LEAST give us some way to obtain Astral Points faster. >-< Seriously, spending months and months trying to get ONE astral when you have, as it stands, 2-4 astral slots open, is rather ridiculous.

Comment

It does take extremely long to get lvl 5+ orange or purple astrals. Maybe not this idea but something should be implemented to get more exp. Otherwise it be impossible to reach lvl 10 astrals. WB only gives you so much and keep in mind unless you are a mage or an archer you won't get top 3. Thus you won't be getting much gold anyway.

Comment

wait what does the red astral really do? nobody i know knows

Comment

Originally posted by Mifi10102 View Post
                            wait what does the red astral really do? nobody i know knows

the energine astral gives 500 exp to any one astral you use it on

Comment

Working...
                            X