Dimension Coordinate Converting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Coordinate Converting

Well im sure there's plenty of players are hoarding lotsa unwanted dimension coordinates. question is why not ALLOW us to convert them to those that we need? even with slight Bound Balens i would be happy to do it instead of wasting space in my inventory.

DEVELOPERS, please consider this option to the gameplay. thank you

i'd put this suggestion into "too good to happen" category. therefore, it would have near to 0% chance of happening.
    dont get me wrong, i would really love this to happen. but with how this game works i wouldn't get my hopes high.
    Last edited by Arlad; 03-18-2015, 11:14 AM.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Great idea, I support it!

Comment

I support the idea, but yet, don't want it really... Some of the charm is to collect dimension, to do them in a row, plan for THAT MONTH cw, and so forth... would make it to easy to get 2 res above 1k.

Comment

I agree with the idea, but the same way they never did it with stars tear, I, like everyone else, doubt it will ever happen
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I would love this myself.. but people can at any time convert their resistances to whatever one they need at the moment. They may or may not always have the needed sylph though. I hope in the future this may get considered.. but in reality.. it may never happen.. However, I applaud the creativity of this suggestion.. especially as it would help those people who get lauded down with dark or light dimensions and no pet to help save them.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

even with pet those dimensions suck cause of those two sylphs just give 100 res... dark one is worth doing tho cause it is so used, but light... I just sell them xD

Comment

but what will you do when u run out of dimensions u used constantly? eg. electro, dark or light?
                then you'll be stuck with wind/water/fire which not many uses at all.. and synthing those chests are not easy with the possibility of getting dimensions you DONT need..

i ran out of electros, dark and light.. synthed like 5 basic, 1 advance and none are the ones i needed.. (4 basic wind, 1 basic fire, 1 adv wind)
                Even if you clear all the mobs in any dimensions, to synth 1 chest takes forever.

and if players switch to whichever dimension they need, they'll be still wasting 1 of them for whatever purpose they opened it for even for a day or what not.. eg. skytrail, xgb etc
                So i think its really not a bad idea to let players convert to what they need instead of letting sit in the inventory wasting space

Comment

Converting to 1 kind makes it all too easy. .
                  then people only will convert to electro and do that all day. .

now you have to plan and do stuff. .
                  makes it more exciting.

Comment

id rather have this option just for the sake of less inventory space needed. with 6 elements and 4 grades of map it's not unlikely to have at least 10 slots filled with maps.

Comment

Excelent ideea but wont hapen even if all players post here
                      They just dont care what players need or want
                      ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                        Converting to 1 kind makes it all too easy. .
                        then people only will convert to electro and do that all day. .

now you have to plan and do stuff. .
                        makes it more exciting.
                        Not necessarily... People will then need to use same tactic, use different sylphs. Although convering essence could be easier, building dimensions not.

Comment

hi, where can i get coordinate shards for dimensions? i did not finish the dimension due to the past holidays and work loads. is there any shop where i can purchase and synthesize them?

Comment

Originally posted by TGSMorris View Post
                            hi, where can i get coordinate shards for dimensions? i did not finish the dimension due to the past holidays and work loads. is there any shop where i can purchase and synthesize them?
                            Shards sometimes can be gained from hot events, or recharge packs and things of that nature. if you have run out of dimensions though, after 26 days of logging in.. in one solid month you will gain a new coordinate chest and be able to resume your adventuring in the dimensional war.
                            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

or Why not include some shards in the daily dimension reward chests? x1 wouldn't hurt.. it'll still take ages to collect to make 1 of any chests. (which i really think the dev wouldnt care less about it)

so the moral of the whole thread is "JUST LET US CONVERT"... ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DO..

Comment

Working...
                              X