Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

about lvl 35 pve set bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about lvl 35 pve set bonus

guys, just being sure
    the set bonus that says ignore an enemy's 1000 pdef, how much and how does it work?
    like for example, does it make the enemy act like it has 1000 p.defense when it has, actually 2000 p.defense?
    does it work on anyone? from players to AI players to AI monsters?
    i wanna be absolute sure before i complete the set, cuz really, the lvl 35 archers pve armor looks like a clowns dress and i'm so fashion conscious

Let's take it like this. You are fighting to a mage which has 5000 Defense. The effect of the level 35 PVP set is to reduce the mage's defense with 1000. By that, instead of taking her 3000 damage, because your attack is 8000 you will take her/him 4000 damage.
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 11-04-2012, 12:50 PM.

Feel free to join

Comment

okay, so u mean, since her defense is lowered by my lvl 35 pve set bonus, i would do 4000 damage to her, when without the set bonus i would have done 3000 damage to her ? right?

Comment

yes that is correct

Comment

In fact, i think thats if your opponent have 5 000 PDef, you will attack him as if he had only 4 000 Pdef. That doesn't imply you will make him 1 000 more damages.
          But i may be wrong

Comment

wooot, awesome guys, thanks for info
            and hi dear gatitaaaa :-D special thnx to u :-D
            looks like im getting rid of my sexy red phoenix dress for the clown like night hunter dress after all :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Vaitally View Post
              wooot, awesome guys, thanks for info
              and hi dear gatitaaaa :-D special thnx to u :-D
              looks like im getting rid of my sexy red phoenix dress for the clown like night hunter dress after all :-/
              leveling fairly fast , you could stay with your phoenix lv. 30 set and wait until 45 and just go for the 45 set. save you some insigs ... just saying ^.^
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                leveling fairly fast , you could stay with your phoenix lv. 30 set and wait until 45 and just go for the 45 set. save you some insigs ... just saying ^.^
                naaaah, i think ur saying that cuz u think i have full phoenix set, i kinda had 2 of phoenix and 2 of night hunter when i was level 35, then i got night hunter bow at level 37, now im level 38, and have about 500 insignia, thats why i was thinking, if i should complete the night hunter set, or stick with 3 night hunter piece and 1 phoenix piece

Comment

Originally posted by Vaitally View Post
                  naaaah, i think ur saying that cuz u think i have full phoenix set, i kinda had 2 of phoenix and 2 of night hunter when i was level 35, then i got night hunter bow at level 37, now im level 38, and have about 500 insignia, thats why i was thinking, if i should complete the night hunter set, or stick with 3 night hunter piece and 1 phoenix piece
                  HAHAHAHA

if you have 3 piece of night hunter, there is no reason NOT to get the 4th piece. the -1k def really helps a lot. you'll notice your damage increase significantly.

insigs are easier to get once you get to higher level. assume you are 37, that means you are in the 39 and lower range for Bg. you should be winning BGs and doing arenas. you should farm like enough insigs for the full set of 45 by the time you hit 45 then.
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

siiiggghhhh, sadly regretfully, i leveled :-/ im now lvl 39, with still not a full night hunter set, its so funny to see newbies all excited about leveling, and here i am trying not to level -_-

thanks a lot for ur suggestions xXLJXx :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X