Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

about lvl 35 pve set bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • about lvl 35 pve set bonus

    guys, just being sure
    the set bonus that says ignore an enemy's 1000 pdef, how much and how does it work?
    like for example, does it make the enemy act like it has 1000 p.defense when it has, actually 2000 p.defense?
    does it work on anyone? from players to AI players to AI monsters?
    i wanna be absolute sure before i complete the set, cuz really, the lvl 35 archers pve armor looks like a clowns dress and i'm so fashion conscious

  • #2
    Let's take it like this. You are fighting to a mage which has 5000 Defense. The effect of the level 35 PVP set is to reduce the mage's defense with 1000. By that, instead of taking her 3000 damage, because your attack is 8000 you will take her/him 4000 damage.
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 11-04-2012, 12:50 PM.


    Feel free to join

    Comment


    • #3
      okay, so u mean, since her defense is lowered by my lvl 35 pve set bonus, i would do 4000 damage to her, when without the set bonus i would have done 3000 damage to her ? right?

      Comment


      • #4
        yes that is correct

        Comment


        • #5
          In fact, i think thats if your opponent have 5 000 PDef, you will attack him as if he had only 4 000 Pdef. That doesn't imply you will make him 1 000 more damages.
          But i may be wrong

          Comment


          • #6
            wooot, awesome guys, thanks for info
            and hi dear gatitaaaa :-D special thnx to u :-D
            looks like im getting rid of my sexy red phoenix dress for the clown like night hunter dress after all :-/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vaitally View Post
              wooot, awesome guys, thanks for info
              and hi dear gatitaaaa :-D special thnx to u :-D
              looks like im getting rid of my sexy red phoenix dress for the clown like night hunter dress after all :-/
              leveling fairly fast , you could stay with your phoenix lv. 30 set and wait until 45 and just go for the 45 set. save you some insigs ... just saying ^.^
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                leveling fairly fast , you could stay with your phoenix lv. 30 set and wait until 45 and just go for the 45 set. save you some insigs ... just saying ^.^
                naaaah, i think ur saying that cuz u think i have full phoenix set, i kinda had 2 of phoenix and 2 of night hunter when i was level 35, then i got night hunter bow at level 37, now im level 38, and have about 500 insignia, thats why i was thinking, if i should complete the night hunter set, or stick with 3 night hunter piece and 1 phoenix piece

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Vaitally View Post
                  naaaah, i think ur saying that cuz u think i have full phoenix set, i kinda had 2 of phoenix and 2 of night hunter when i was level 35, then i got night hunter bow at level 37, now im level 38, and have about 500 insignia, thats why i was thinking, if i should complete the night hunter set, or stick with 3 night hunter piece and 1 phoenix piece
                  HAHAHAHA

                  if you have 3 piece of night hunter, there is no reason NOT to get the 4th piece. the -1k def really helps a lot. you'll notice your damage increase significantly.

                  insigs are easier to get once you get to higher level. assume you are 37, that means you are in the 39 and lower range for Bg. you should be winning BGs and doing arenas. you should farm like enough insigs for the full set of 45 by the time you hit 45 then.
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    siiiggghhhh, sadly regretfully, i leveled :-/ im now lvl 39, with still not a full night hunter set, its so funny to see newbies all excited about leveling, and here i am trying not to level -_-

                    thanks a lot for ur suggestions xXLJXx :-)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X