Small List of questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small List of questions.

1) My Farm is LvL 17 and I have 6 plots. When I plant Superior Daru seed or Superior Kyanite seed I can only plant 1. When I look at my guilds and friends farms they have 2 or more. How come?

2)What is the best way to get vouchers?

3)Are Block gems cash item only?

4)What is maximum Level obtainable?

Thank you much!

Yes I have read the tips and tricks sticky on the forums.

Originally posted by 80sPurpleDude View Post

1) My Farm is LvL 17 and I have 6 plots. When I plant Superior Daru seed or Superior Kyanite seed I can only plant 1. When I look at my guilds and friends farms they have 2 or more. How come?
    You can plant as many Daru/Gold/XP seeds as your plots allows you. However Kyanite seeds were limited in planting one so you will not be able to max your academy skills so fast.
    The best way to gain vouchers is by completing all the campaigns or by buying vouchers seeds(With balens) when they are available.

Block gems are not cash items only. You can achieve them from Altar/Catacombs as-well.

At the moment I don't hold any information regarded to the maximum level. However I've seen there are players level 60+ on the old servers.

Feel free to join

Comment

Thank you much!

Thank you much!

1. kyanite 1 only, daru as many as you want.

2. your farm, high farm level gives you more & more vouchers, per day when it is fully energized & you activate it each day after reset. you can get 200+ vouchers per day from it. highest i seen is 260+ vouchers

silver chests located in multiplayer dungeon & certain solo campaign dungeons, cost 3k gold to open, some times drop vouchers & the amount is depending on your level. highest i've seen is 120 vouchers

3. nope

4. with updates, 80 or past 100

Comment

5) Has anyone complained about the Matching System in the Arena Battles?

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the matching system in the arena battles.
          IGN: DoctorWho
          Server: 26
          Guild:Ghosts
          Class: Archer
          Level: 53

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the matching system in the arena battles.
            IGN: DoctorWho
            Server: 26
            Guild: Guildmaster of Active
            Class: Archer
            Level: 48<---------- Now I understand your answer.

Comment

lol na there is nothing wrong with my lvl 37 arena team 2 others are 36 and 38 going up against lvl 50s in 45 set we just killed in 1 hit and reque faster
              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Nope arena matching system is fine when I am in low 30s with other 2 in my range and we go up against the very top teams on my realm of 40+ consistently. Talk to other guild members who are of top teams and they get put against low teams like me and we get the same team sometimes 4 or 5 times in a row.

Hope this gets fixed with the cross-server arenas.

Comment

6) What is the difference between an Item with +Defense stat and an Item with +MDef/+PDef?

Comment

Working...
                  X