Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Mount Spirit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imonseph
    replied
    My guildie and I just confirmed today that they just made the mounts non recyclable;
    exactly the same quote: "item cannot be disenchanted" appears when doing so
    Way to go R2 wartune...

Leave a comment:

• GiordanoT88
    replied
    Err... am I missing something?

Click image for larger version

Name:	disenchanted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	1709969

Is it doable or not (anymore)?

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    evil unicorn = twice a year

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
    Thats pretty lame, we cant recycle both mounts anymore, the mech doesnt work also. A lvl 80 player gets around 700 - 800 incubus shards a week, it was nice that i could recycle it to 2 mount spirits, so now more inv space gone for saving those shards?
    Why would a lvl 80 still need mount spirits? And why would you keep shards? Synthesizing another temporary mount adds to its duration.

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    Thats pretty lame, we cant recycle both mounts anymore, the mech doesnt work also. A lvl 80 player gets around 700 - 800 incubus shards a week, it was nice that i could recycle it to 2 mount spirits, so now more inv space gone for saving those shards?

Leave a comment:

• igors0698
    replied
    Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    incubus cannot be recycled, just got 500 shards. sad waste of space..
    i have recycled it before

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    That's odd, I know I checked out the mounts before, but it won't let me recycle them any more. Maybe they restricted it to permanent mounts only. It's a shame if they did, could have saved newer players months trying to get the nightshade and ice fang.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    incubus cannot be recycled, just got 500 shards. sad waste of space..

Leave a comment:

• igors0698
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    I have checked this out before.. and the answer is you will get one mount spirit for a seven day mechanical steed card from the tower of kings. I have not checked with the incubus card yet from the bloody inferno but it very well may be the same.
    incubus is 2

Leave a comment:

• R218890822
    replied
    well isn't that a lovely load of cupcakes. Take one decent perk we get and take it away. Way to show how you feel about your customers, although I'm pretty sure most of us already knew.

Leave a comment:

• NuCents
    replied
    I just attempted to recycle a Mechanical Steed card and was not able to. I get a message stating "This item may not be disenchanted".

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    I have checked this out before.. and the answer is you will get one mount spirit for a seven day mechanical steed card from the tower of kings. I have not checked with the incubus card yet from the bloody inferno but it very well may be the same.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    how much? in grams or kilograms am i ask. : )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X