Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Spirit

i heard u can also get them from recycling mount cards, even 7-day ones

how much mount spirit u can get from them?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

how much? in grams or kilograms am i ask. : )
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

I have checked this out before.. and the answer is you will get one mount spirit for a seven day mechanical steed card from the tower of kings. I have not checked with the incubus card yet from the bloody inferno but it very well may be the same.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I just attempted to recycle a Mechanical Steed card and was not able to. I get a message stating "This item may not be disenchanted".

Comment

well isn't that a lovely load of cupcakes. Take one decent perk we get and take it away. Way to show how you feel about your customers, although I'm pretty sure most of us already knew.
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I have checked this out before.. and the answer is you will get one mount spirit for a seven day mechanical steed card from the tower of kings. I have not checked with the incubus card yet from the bloody inferno but it very well may be the same.
            incubus is 2
            IGN: igors0698
            Class: mage
            Level: 59
            BR: 118k+
            Server: R2games 391

Comment

incubus cannot be recycled, just got 500 shards. sad waste of space..
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

That's odd, I know I checked out the mounts before, but it won't let me recycle them any more. Maybe they restricted it to permanent mounts only. It's a shame if they did, could have saved newer players months trying to get the nightshade and ice fang.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                  incubus cannot be recycled, just got 500 shards. sad waste of space..
                  i have recycled it before
                  IGN: igors0698
                  Class: mage
                  Level: 59
                  BR: 118k+
                  Server: R2games 391

Comment

Thats pretty lame, we cant recycle both mounts anymore, the mech doesnt work also. A lvl 80 player gets around 700 - 800 incubus shards a week, it was nice that i could recycle it to 2 mount spirits, so now more inv space gone for saving those shards?
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                      Thats pretty lame, we cant recycle both mounts anymore, the mech doesnt work also. A lvl 80 player gets around 700 - 800 incubus shards a week, it was nice that i could recycle it to 2 mount spirits, so now more inv space gone for saving those shards?
                      Why would a lvl 80 still need mount spirits? And why would you keep shards? Synthesizing another temporary mount adds to its duration.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

evil unicorn = twice a year
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

Err... am I missing something?

Click image for larger version

Name:	disenchanted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	1709969

Is it doable or not (anymore)?

Comment

My guildie and I just confirmed today that they just made the mounts non recyclable;
                            exactly the same quote: "item cannot be disenchanted" appears when doing so
                            Way to go R2 wartune...
                            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by NuCents View Post
                              I just attempted to recycle a Mechanical Steed card and was not able to. I get a message stating "This item may not be disenchanted".
                              I know.. it is doing this now for some reason. it has been reported and at the moment I have not heard back whether or not it will remain this way. As soon as I do hear or someone else does we will be glad to let you all know though.
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                              X