Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount Spirit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly the temporary mounts were all made not recyclable. I just tried Demonic Civet & Evil Unicorn. They didn't work either. Got a spare mount card from event boxes & tried it, & it said 2 mount spirit (not going to do the recycle). That's a 2-star mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I know.. it is doing this now for some reason. it has been reported and at the moment I have not heard back whether or not it will remain this way. As soon as I do hear or someone else does we will be glad to let you all know though.
      Bump for visibility. Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
        Bump for visibility. Any news?
        I spoke to one of my bosses about *checks watch* I'd sad three- four hours ago but still we have no updated information. I am truly trying to get some kind of confirmation that this is now as intended, or a word that its an oversight/accident type deal. So far though, my original statement remains the same, with no update.. but believe me we are trying to find out.

I am sorry for not having better news to date guys.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          I spoke to one of my bosses about *checks watch* I'd sad three- four hours ago but still we have no updated information. I am truly trying to get some kind of confirmation that this is now as intended, or a word that its an oversight/accident type deal. So far though, my original statement remains the same, with no update.. but believe me we are trying to find out.

I am sorry for not having better news to date guys.
          Don't worry, but please keep pushing. I have the feeling that when it comes about infos we (all) need to BE ANNOYING with the "bosses" up there, otherwise they'll accidentally forget about all of our isseus.

Thanks for everything you're doing for us.

Comment

any news about this? thanks!

Comment

Since you've poked and prodded me I poked and prodded them. So far the info line is dead air... as in no further update.. but please know I am trying to find out.. which means I have to bug people daily to bug other people. If I hear anything, as promised I will be glad to share.. and I am watching this thread as well so you know I am not leaving you out to hang. As soon as I know either way.. I will let you all know.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                Why would a lvl 80 still need mount spirits? And why would you keep shards? Synthesizing another temporary mount adds to its duration.
                I havent done arena and bg for a while, so i dont have enough mount spirits yet to get that temp. mount, for using more whips, when im maxed.

And i already take the tempory incubus mount every week, then i have weekly around 200-300 shards left, to not waste to many space, because the incubus mount it self you cant stack. so i recycled the shards to mount spirits, they stack.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                  I havent done arena and bg for a while, so i dont have enough mount spirits yet to get that temp. mount, for using more whips, when im maxed.
                  Wrong. Temp mounts dont increase attribute level any more.

And i already take the tempory incubus mount every week, then i have weekly around 200-300 shards left, to not waste to many space, because the incubus mount it self you cant stack. so i recycled the shards to mount spirits, they stack.
                  Also wrong. Cards dont stack, but using them expands the duration of the temp mounts, what inventory issue here?
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

they nerfed that? im not maxed yet, was a few months ago, on 1 thing, but stil could used whips. So i havent tryed it yet, so saving the jewel shards is not needed anymore then.

so when i have 5 days left on temp mount, i can put in other incubus shard, and it will be 12 days then? never tryed it, if the days stack up, yes then i dont have inv issue :P

Comment

so when i have 5 days left on temp mount, i can put in other incubus shard, and it will be 12 days then? never tryed it, if the days stack up, yes then i dont have inv issue :P
                      Yes. My tok mount has around 150 days, my bi ~50 days.
                      Last edited by daunapu; 03-24-2015, 05:04 PM.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

yes i just tryed it, and it stacked in days, didnt know that, ty.

Comment

hi guys, just an update, they can be recycled again, just did on both temp mount. bi card for 2 MS and tok card 1MS
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

dont ya love how "they" keep us all informed. ty on update thou kevs
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight
                            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                            X