X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    I'm French and i learned most of the English i know from Internet
    at first, you learn a lot, try to remember it and correct it for the next time.
    after some time, when people understand you, you stopped making efforts.
    All you will learn are new words or expressions.

in a game, few will correct other people mistakes.
    A guild mate is always writing "XXX hear?" when i'm quite sure he want to say "XXX here?"
    It's still understandable so no one bother

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
    It wasn't meant as a negative thing I know that there are language barriers... But with that spelling and Grammar have a lot to do with the clear understanding... Ultimately just try the best you can. I am from the USA and I BUTCHER my grammar and spelling all the time... I have to have others read my papers before I turn them in. And I am in college.
    It reads as "I too can have cheeseburger" for me..

Leave a comment:

• Luxiepoo
    replied
    It wasn't meant as a negative thing I know that there are language barriers... But with that spelling and Grammar have a lot to do with the clear understanding. At least on the forums... Ultimately just try the best you can. I am from the USA and I BUTCHER my grammar and spelling all the time... I have to have others read my papers before I turn them in. And I am in college.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    that would perhaps apply to English language countries.
    But in case of European server (and perhaps Oceanic), a lot of players (in mine, Romanian seems to most common) try their best to write what they think is correct English (or hope )
    what make me laugh is the players i have the most trouble to understand are English native player who use some variation (there is a Welsh in our guild, nice guy, but so hard to understand sometimes XD)

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    what is you taking abut? pls no post what peoples dont' car

Leave a comment:

• Luxiepoo
    replied
    HAHA I just found an error in my own post.... LOL.... See I'm not perfect.

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    spell check lol, u must be joking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X