Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

avast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avast

Porque quando baixo o laucher do jogo o avast acusa como vÃ*rus ? o que devo fazer para q ele não acuse ?

You just have to "closeo el antiviruso" before "launcheo el gameo" or "addo el launchero to exclusiono".
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      you just have to "closeo el antiviruso" before "launcheo el gameo" or "addo el launchero to exclusiono".
      lol .
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You have to uninstall avast, it is worse then having viruses on your comp and it's not helping you only causing more problems.
        Soon avast will detect every file as virus and when there will be a real virus you will think its another false positive and ignore it. Better get rid of that trash while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          You just have to "closeo el antiviruso" before "launcheo el gameo" or "addo el launchero to exclusiono".
          hahaha u just got +1 for this , i laughed so hard XD
          Alchemist

S-287
          1M+BR Mage

Comment

So, just as I start a round fighting the monotonous Guild Beast, I go black screen. So I refresh. when I get back on, I'm still in the fight. I'm in the half-screen mode the game starts you in. Luckily, I AFK this, so my champ is still attacking, and he's attacking super-fast. Like fast you see in the videos of players with no lag. My tired eyes openned a bit at this, then I died. So I begin another attack, still in half-screen. My guy is going at it like he's The Flash. Curious, I go fill screen for the next one, and I'm running through quicksand again, figting in a John Woo movie. I go half screen for the next, and back to super-speed.
            Get Braindumps demos and pass guide with 100% success Our high quality itil prepares you well before appearing in the final of

Comment

Livrar-se do avast
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

Working...
              X