Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legendary Collectors 3/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's confirmed that you have to make all 4 pieces in a 3-day window. I'm curious if even a single player anywhere will manage to cash in the 80s set. Holding off on making pieces would be pretty stupid, and cashing to buy the materials when you don't need the gear would be even stupider (you'll be able to buy the rewards for a fraction of the cost if you wait a bit).

Then logically, only a complete idiot or a mega-casher who's in exactly the right spot to need all 4 pieces would go for it.

Definitely can't rule out that they'd make an event for the stupid cashers though.

Comment

This event is a complete joke. If it were 20 set or 30 set, or maybe even 40 set, it sorta still make sense. For any sets above 50, I highly doubt anyone would save up or buy materials for the full set and hold on for months for such an event just to get some materials for a future set.

Comment

so for who was made this stupid event????

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          the whole set during the event time ?
          all I can see it they are hoping people will buy the loids et the stones.
          Loids arent the issue though, its the stones really.

Comment

This is great for hoarders. But with how they keep filling our inventory, it's becoming more and more difficult to hang onto useless stuff (60 stones, 60 loids, 70 stones, 70 loids).

Comment

The loids an stones arent that bad. More so the legendary shards. But a combination of all 3 the dev's need share whatever they are smoking cuz its gotta be some good speinkles.

Comment

we know for a long time the people who are doing the event aren't playing the game.
                it remind me when they added the card system. they created a hot event impossible to reach
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Just make last part of 80 gear, helm and i cant get reward... gime my 100 hamers so i can forge gear, bloody lagtuneeee

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    we know for a long time the people who are doing the event aren't playing the game.
                    it remind me when they added the card system. they created a hot event impossible to reach
                    ah, that event was hilariously silly. after one year of cards implemented i still have no lvl 5 card, and yet they think people can get it in the first week. x-D
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

What a stupid event....

Comment

I would only wish to know if there is someone, hoarder or casher, that really was able to claim this event... lol.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          ah, that event was hilariously silly. after one year of cards implemented i still have no lvl 5 card, and yet they think people can get it in the first week. x-D
                          I got lucky to get a purple card during that event, after that it took me 5 months for the next one.

I remember some people claiming to have reached the top tier on that event tho..

Comment

I sold all loids & stones except for 70 & 80 ones. Kinda pain. The worse part is that the type of items we got on a daily basis now exceeds my inventory capacity. 1 page (56 boxes) of inventory space is really not enough for an Advanced 80. After I maxed Dragon Soul and started getting Advanced Guild Skills, this situation is even worse, because now I lost another 2 boxes in bag. I had to keep an alt purely for this purpose, because I needed to kick myself out of guild every other week & my inventory explosion often happened at a time when all my officers were offline or AFK. It's so much pain to live with such a space-tight in-game life, and so ridiculous to pay thousands of balens for inventory rows (so I didn't open them).

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                            This is great for hoarders. But with how they keep filling our inventory, it's becoming more and more difficult to hang onto useless stuff (60 stones, 60 loids, 70 stones, 70 loids).

Comment

Did they say it on April 1st?

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              I remember some people claiming to have reached the top tier on that event tho..

Comment

Working...
                              X