Legendary Collectors 3/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Collectors 3/19

The event is bugged or do those of use that have made our 80 set not able to collect said rewards. If so that is pretty lame I have tired to unequip an reequip as well as removed all gems an put all gems back an still nothing. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (89).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	597.6 KB
ID:	1767837Click image for larger version

Name:	Event bugged.jpg
Size:	529.3 KB
ID:	1767838

We have to make the complete set for this event which is a large pile of cupcake mix
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      We have to make the complete set for this event which is a large pile of cupcake mix
      The, eh, slight flaw in reasoning in this event has been made very clear to the GMs, who in turn passed it on to the devs.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

They seriously need to get a native English speaker tech writer to copy edit their event descriptions. They improved it a bit, but if I have 3 (or 4) pieces of the set and make one, does that count as a "completed set", or do I have to make all 4 pieces during the event?

I could make one piece (already have all 4 of course), but I'd be really, really mad if I wasted all those resources and got nothing out of it. But I'd definitely trade 16k insigs and a bunch of crypt tokens (plus some other random junk lying around) for 100 hammers.

If anyone manages to collect (legally), I hope they tell us what they did.

Comment

having native English speaker won't help if he/she doesn't play the game
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            The, eh, slight flaw in reasoning in this event has been made very clear to the GMs, who in turn passed it on to the devs.
            Good to hear. Now we wait.

Comment

Did anyone try to make a piece and see if that completes the quest?
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                If I magically get 120 lvl 70 leg stones to make my weapon I'll let you know

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Well, thats what we were told the first time this event popped up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    Yes, does not work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CantClaimRewards.jpg
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	1709889

This is what R2 Matt replied to my ticket:

R2 Matt replied:

Dear Player,

Thanks for your ticket.

Please know that only pieces collected during the event are counted, that is to say player who has collected all 4 pieces during the event can receive the rewards.

The attachment shows the information about the event.

If you are still confused with the event, kindly let us know.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

- The R2Games Team

Comment

This sure is one big scam of a game hehehe

Comment

the whole set during the event time ?
                        all I can see it they are hoping people will buy the loids et the stones.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

its for new srver i think
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            the whole set during the event time ?
                            all I can see it they are hoping people will buy the loids et the stones.
                            Bingo! You deserve a prize.

Comment

either that or they want people to do purgatory maze, as all that's currently good for is loids and leg stones...

Comment

Working...
                              X