No announcement yet.

Bg is **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First and foremost i haven't maxed out soul engraving because of the limit of sc's that i get in a day so thats why i don't plan on leveling and second of all why should i level to 80 straight away? Logic? I'd rather gain br along the levels than leveling straight away. so many people have quit after they've found out that they can't survive whilst being a weak level 80 so...

Comment

Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
      First and foremost i haven't maxed out soul engraving because of the limit of sc's that i get in a day so thats why i don't plan on leveling and second of all why should i level to 80 straight away? Logic? I'd rather gain br along the levels than leveling straight away. so many people have quit after they've found out that they can't survive whilst being a weak level 80 so...
      You limit yourself by doing that. And I didn't say you have to go straight to 80. You can improve your BR in the 70s but hitting level 80 and doing dragon invasion would give a huge BR boost and an increase to your gold income.

If you level and keep access to old BG, you'll only be weak in the oh so special group arena. If people choose not to do DI with you, you can still work on other things. Running anything else should be easy to do.

Also, think about your excuse... "I won't level because I don't have 80 soul engraving."
      Last edited by Whispir; 03-20-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Huge BR boost, sure, but...in terms of PVP fun, camping for a while isn't such a bad idea. I don't care if some would call it "bullying" (the same ppl who mock others who complain about bg unfairness but w/e), or if you'd end up with more raw br long term, in the short term, being able to actually kill people on a regular basis is fun. Working your way from the bottom of the totem pole to if not the top then at least somewhere in the middle, is FUN. Logging into a SFT and seeing that youre the lowest br on either team by at least 100-150k, and being stomped out by everyone who walks by, not so much.

PVP in this game is about as unbalanced as it can be at the high end, it's all about being the "bully" and avoid being the one being picked on, even fights being so rare. Heading to 80 is better overall, but as I sit here staring at the crowd of my 500k teammates parked in front of the enemy spawn (reminding them to actually capture some totems grumble grumble), I don't think it unreasonable to want to be on the giving end of that, rather than the receiving end, for as long as possible.

Which is exactly why all those 80s are terrorizing regulr bg, they know what's waiting for them when they hit SFT. So....I guess I'm suggesting that you forget camping, rush to 80, avoid completing the SFT quest, and pick on all the poor lowbies? I dunno.
        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          You are still lvl 69, but with max hs, so i guess you are a camper. A camper that used to bully others in bgs. A camper that now feels bullied. Am i wrong?
          Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
          i just turned level 69 a couple of months ago, if anything i get bullied by others in BG. so do withdraw your invalid comment
          QED

filler

Comment

and that is supposed to mean...??

Comment

It means that the animosity ppl on these forums feel towards 'campers' is so strong that even in cases of clear bugs, theyll ignore the issue and attack them relentlessly. Look at the other BG thread for plenty of examples. PVP in this game is all about the strong preying, feeding upon the weak, full stop. But apparently, any method of dominating pvp other than heading straight to 80 and cashing, is completely invalid and makes you deserving of hatred (and yet, look at the equally nasty response people get when they complain about how imbalanced pvp is. Apparently, camping is bad bad bad, but if you're being killed by campers, shut up and take it you big baby). Thank god I'm IMDE and don't have to deal with any of this garbage anymore.

I dunno. As someone who has played tons of games in the past with vibrant pvp at multiple lvl ranges, I geniunely don't understand why ppl consider camping so awful. Even if long term your char strength would be better by heading to 80 faster, for a lot of ppl they look at the explosion of brs at the high end and conclude, not irrationally imho, that "pvp fun" and "lvling to 80" are mutually exclusive, and that their best chance of having fun (not to mention grabbing better pvp titles/medals) is to stay where they are for a while. Even if it's from the standpoint of "campers ruin lowbies' fun", how is the experience of getting crushed by a camper -- who, while 100k stronger than you, could theoretically catch if you slowed down and got stronger -- demonstably different from the experiece of reaching 80, stepping into sft, and getting annihilated by multiple 5/6/7/800ks, who you will likely NEVER catch? I'm sorry but like I said before, that's Wartune PVP. Anyone on the low end -- br or lvl-wise -- is not going to get much out of it unless they cash moderately hard or VIP long enough to at least not lose anything while they're beign farmed. Or...camp.
              Last edited by xrycek; 03-22-2015, 02:07 PM.
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

enter BG with 10 mins left...sit there...

put an end to BGs by not playing in them

Comment

Working...
                X