Nerfed Attribute Limit Raise given by Temporary Mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerfed Attribute Limit Raise given by Temporary Mounts

Anyone miss the now-gone attribute limit raise given by temporary mounts? I'm saddened by this change and feel like there's no point of working so hard to get them for one time any more. Considering how long it takes to get an Evil Unicorn, and now all such effort has gone into 7 days of stats boost and no more increase in the whip training limit, it feels like it's all wasted. The stats boost and mount strength are still there, but for those who have not maxed the whips limit, it's still very useful.

Anyone else has similar feelings?

It was announced few maint's ago. It is what it is, not like whip an other events are any good lately to worry about it.

Comment

Wait what? It's gone? Typical

Comment

It's more than a little unfair that a lot of players already got an extra +40 or more to their cap from temp mounts, though. It matters less now that whips are so much less common again, but still, pretty lame.

Comment

Sadly, I bought and used the mech rhino a CW or two ago just to raise the cap only to find out it did nothing but waste $7. Oh well, only myself to blame for not believing patch notes.

Comment

I remember someone said if you add new mounts, they subtract back the attribute limits before they add the new limit boost. Is that true? Could someone confirm this?

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            It's more than a little unfair that a lot of players already got an extra +40 or more to their cap from temp mounts, though. It matters less now that whips are so much less common again, but still, pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              I remember someone said if you add new mounts, they subtract back the attribute limits before they add the new limit boost. Is that true? Could someone confirm this?
              New permanent mounts? I don't think that's true, I added something recently, and my cap seems to be increased again. As I recall, I got the rockstar leopard right after that change, and it did give a boost, which was noticeable since I was maxed in most stats at the time.

Comment

It isn't really a big issue when everyone caps at 600 max, the largest gap comes from the numerous numerous mounts that hooves can be spent on, and temp mounts aren't that.

Comment

I was kinda assuming the lvl cap past 600 was relevant for adv whips; i.e. lvl 1-600 are reg whips, lvl 601+ are adv whips. This is just me guessing how it will work, I have no info from China.

Comment

As someone somewhat close to max mount stats, what can I do with all the [temp] mount cards I've been saving when I do reach max? Can anyone explain how it works now or point me somewhere? Thank you
                    Last edited by JeffExtreme; 03-26-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

You mean temp mount cards or permanent mount cards?

Comment

Sorry.. Temp mount cards

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                          Sorry.. Temp mount cards
                          use it at cw. even a small extra stat boost would help

edit: who am i kidding, youre jeffextreme. those temp cards are meaningless to your superior stats. xD
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol I wish. The temp cards (used for the first time) give a permanent raise to the max mount stats?

Comment

isnt the basic stats still applied? the +50 stats on mechanical steed for example.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X