Nerfed Attribute Limit Raise given by Temporary Mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
    lol I wish. The temp cards (used for the first time) give a permanent raise to the max mount stats?
    They used to. As of a month and a half ago or something, they no longer do.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      They used to. As of a month and a half ago or something, they no longer do.
      wait, i thought its always temporary. once the mount expired, max mount stat decreased to normal.(but if you managed to max it while its active, it will stated as 410/400 as example)
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        wait, i thought its always temporary. once the mount expired, max mount stat decreased to normal.(but if you managed to max it while its active, it will stated as 410/400 as example)
        Temporary mounts no longer raise the max whip lvl, whether it is the first time they are used or not.

It used to be permanent, though only took effect the first time you "used" a temp mount. I thought it was temp, too--and was wrong. I got a perm max whip lvl boost from evil uni, civet, and a couple others when I finally got arsed to using them a good 4-6 months back. When I used mech rhino last month (for the first time), whip max lvl didn't change at all. It was changed in one of those routine maintenances at the beginning/middle of Feb, I think

Comment

600 is the training (whips) limit. Stats from mount cards & refinement still stack regardless.

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
          As someone somewhat close to max mount stats, what can I do with all the [temp] mount cards I've been saving when I do reach max? Can anyone explain how it works now or point me somewhere? Thank you

Comment

The limit raise was permanent.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

Comment

Working...
            X