What going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What going on

I can't figure why im losing to chars that are 200k br lower and my sylph is way above them. I have 0 dark dim I see that but no Fn way that makes that big a deal if so where the ** they getting all these dark ones cuz I have 0 dark dim and I just don't see them having 5 and I have 0. Also I have all 7s and 8 dark res they don't so *** is going on here. Any idea's besides the get-a-long gang answers of stupidity. real answers welcome to help or think game is at end . Sick of losing to ppl who should be dead fast.

dark, I understand your pain, I lost to players that are 300k br lower too, it's all about dimension resists. changing sylph will solve your problem.

Comment

unless they have all the dimensions?

Comment

get resist reductions
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

FYI, a cleared expert dimension adds 300 resistance + 50% bonus on res crystal(on the dimension's element), 150 res reduction, and 25% will crystals.

so yes, dimension is a big deal.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Dark,

Resists are HUGE. I'm running near 1500 Elec Resist right now and when I see a Hercules, I know it's a win. Fractorus, who hits a ton, wasn't doing more than 50k to me with his Herc Delphic. Still took forever to drop him cause of all the defense and HP - but he wasn't doing enough damage to outpace my Sunto even at 100%.

Then when we meet and he's got his Athena, I'm lucky to make it 2 hits past the 50% mark - because my Light resist is negative.

The thing I've learned about dimensions is this: While Expert and Advanced are great for the daily payout of Sep, Mahra and other goodies - they very rarely give chests, and eventually leave you with diminishing returns on keeping those dimension types going. Intermediate Dimensions however, when completed, seem to drop a chest every 3rd or 4th day, and those Int chests - about 1 in 5 will become Advanced. And 1 in 10 of those will go Expert.

So while it may not help you right now, I'd suggest getting 5 Intermediate Dims cycling for a few months and just stockpile the chests until you've got 3-4 Adv of Types you want, maybe an expert. I did that in the beginning and didn't start doing my Elec and Dark Adv / Expert dims until knew CSGB was coming back. Once this CSGB is done and we've got 3-4 more months of downtime from it, I'm doing the same thing and will try to have Expert Light, Dark and Elec all active for for the 3rd CSGB.

I've found that by cycling 5 Int Dimensions you'll make, on average, 1-2 Adv Dim a week and an Expert about once every 6 weeks or so. You could literally stockpile about 25 - 30 Adv Dims and 3 Expert Dims between CSGBs if we get another 4 Months off from it.

Comment

i agreed with what zorich is saying

the problem being resistance is calculated last in the formula

ur damage is affected by ur base x crit x determination x medal - his def x goddess bless x medal = damage produce

THEN resistance kick in

Example

ur damage 150000 matk ur enemy mdef = 80000
              ur resistance reduce 500 ur enemy resistance increase = 700
              determination 50 % medal 40 % ur enemy goddess blessing 30 % medal 20%

150000/2 = 75000 damage enemy 80000 = 40000 damage reduce

basic damage penerating = 35000

ur pure damage 35000 x crit +50 % + 50 %( determination ) x 40 % medal

= 75000 x 2 ( crit ) x 1.4 medal = 98000

vs

98000 x 0.7 ( 0.3 reduce ) x 0.8 ( 0.2 reduce ) 54880

700 - 500 > enemy resistance defense reduce 24%

54880 x (100-24 = 76) = 41708 damage

the above is a hypothesis anybody that is free can work out whether the above formula is correct or not

But 1 thing that is almost 100 % true is

if his resistance is 1300

ur reduce resistance = 500

1300 - 500 = 800 resistance stack against u

then his damage reduce = 90 %

with that input caculation

54880 x ( 100 - 90 = 10 ) = 54880 x 0.1 = 5488 damage ( which is why u almost do no damage to him )

that is why even if ur matk is 150 k and his mdef is 80 k only

U WILL CRY
              Last edited by Xeptone; 03-20-2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

To add salt to the wound

If ur resistance reduce is = 500 to 700 ur dimension = a few basic or 1 inter

If his resistance is able to reach 1300 to 1500 his damage reduce resistance will base on his 1 expert or 2 advance or 1 expert 1 advance + a few basic or inter

WHICH MEANS his resistance damage reduce will almost 100 % penetrate ur resistance if it is in a negative value example

ur resistance to light = 300
                his reduce resist = 900

ur value becomes - 600 resistance to light which
                incur a 20 % ( max flat out damage bonus against u )

that's how u lost to a 200 k br lesser player

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                  The thing I've learned about dimensions is this: While Expert and Advanced are great for the daily payout of Sep, Mahra and other goodies - they very rarely give chests, and eventually leave you with diminishing returns on keeping those dimension types going. Intermediate Dimensions however, when completed, seem to drop a chest every 3rd or 4th day, and those Int chests - about 1 in 5 will become Advanced. And 1 in 10 of those will go Expert.

I've found that by cycling 5 Int Dimensions you'll make, on average, 1-2 Adv Dim a week and an Expert about once every 6 weeks or so. You could literally stockpile about 25 - 30 Adv Dims and 3 Expert Dims between CSGBs if we get another 4 Months off from it.
                  Where some people take such numbers and use them as a fact? Since dw started ive done it every day, always kept 5 active, almost did it the most efficient way. And so far i've got only 2 advanced maps, no expert. From this experience should i start telling people that expert maps dont exist and advanced maps are almost impossible to get?
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Dark,

Resists are HUGE. I'm running near 1500 Elec Resist right now and when I see a Hercules, I know it's a win. Fractorus, who hits a ton, wasn't doing more than 50k to me with his Herc Delphic. Still took forever to drop him cause of all the defense and HP - but he wasn't doing enough damage to outpace my Sunto even at 100%.

Then when we meet and he's got his Athena, I'm lucky to make it 2 hits past the 50% mark - because my Light resist is negative.

So while it may not help you right now, I'd suggest getting 5 Intermediate Dims cycling for a few months and just stockpile the chests until you've got 3-4 Adv of Types you want, maybe an expert. I did that in the beginning and didn't start doing my Elec and Dark Adv / Expert dims until knew CSGB was coming back. Once this CSGB is done and we've got 3-4 more months of downtime from it, I'm doing the same thing and will try to have Expert Light, Dark and Elec all active for for the 3rd CSGB.

wow your really lucky i havent got a single chest drop at lvl or above at all since the dimension nerf and i have had 4-5 open all the time

Comment

i read the title "what going on"

i was interested, then i took a glance at the original poster "-Darkst0rm-"

"that explains it" i said to myself wittingly
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Where some people take such numbers and use them as a fact? Since dw started ive done it every day, always kept 5 active, almost did it the most efficient way. And so far i've got only 2 advanced maps, no expert. From this experience should i start telling people that expert maps dont exist and advanced maps are almost impossible to get?
                        I think you're just unlucky at that point. Sucks. I'm not the only one getting around these rates by a longshot. Of the top tier people in my guild that can clear an expert dim, most have one active, or are sitting on one or two because they're not the right energy types. Have I been lucky getting 3 so far? Yeah, I probably have compared to some - but I also know there's at least 1 person out there that's got double-stacked Expert Dark and Expert Electro from Kabam.

Now one thing I haven't accounted for at this point is the Dim Nerf as was pointed out in an earlier post. I do not know if the Dim Nerf affects chest drop rate. I was already running all Adv and Expert Dims by the time it happened, so I can't gauge, but what I can say is this - in the entire time I've run Adv Dims across the span of 3 months or so I've only gotten 2 Adv Chests - though I do seem to get an Adv Dim Essence like at like a 10% clip. My Expert Dims have yet to pop any chest or essence.

I will be cycling back into Ints starting next week, and I'll keep tabs on the drop rates I experience.

Comment

When I was still playing I was not lucky enough to get much beyond intermediate rifts. A few adv but they were all water. But as people are saying that's why you are losing. Actual resist stones don't mean jack if you don't have the dims to boost them. Either way this game is not worth the time needed so better off finding a game that is more fun to play
                          S211 Tamera
                          992k br
                          I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

. I do not know if the Dim Nerf affects chest drop rate.
                            Yes it does, haven't gotten a " free" chest for weeks now, not even 1, and i have 5 active all the time.

Comment

Ya I have yet to get on this char andy adv so I think very unlucky. OMFG I thought brutal_hobo quit come on he still trolls here to just annoy. I see adv dim in the dim shops but aint paying like 150.00 lol.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-28-2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X