Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Video lvl 50 MP Garden of Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video lvl 50 MP Garden of Death

    Hello everyone, many open threads about that infamous boss. Most talk about a archer that is 100% necessary, or appolo shield from knight. Like any bosses, many different group makeup works well. You can use this video to study the boss pattern, the damage peak when he splits and so on.





    *****A video consisting of a 1knight 2 mages 1 archer has been uploaded on page 2 of this thread. A video consisting of 1 mage 1 knight and 2 dps will be posted as soon as possible, it should cover enough strats / spec builds for most groups makeups on any server. Enjoy
    Last edited by Bigblete; 11-10-2012, 03:01 PM.
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

  • #2
    Nice video, grats on passing it.

    let's start a thread of people posting lv. 50 MP garden of death video then.

    honestly, i seen video of 3 healing mages+ knight on Chinese website passing the lv. 50, 55, 60, dungeons.

    seems the easiest and best way of doing it. since it's mostly aoe magic damage and you all rotate in healing, nothing can kill you when you got 3 healing mages, you pretty much out last them.

    I'm not saying it's not a great accomplishment, it's great actually.

    I'm just hoping to see ones with an archer in it. since I'm playing an archer right now. any other team composition would be great.

    the 3 healing mages pretty much make you last longer than the boss and all they do is heal and mage normally have higher mdef anyway, so they can last through those clone aoe damages.

    I would really like to see a video with other compositions please.

    great thread, let's keep the video coming. ^.^
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

    Comment


    • #3
      nice , video with spawn out , thats a video , btw whole group cashers ?

      Comment


      • #4
        nice one.. nothing could beat 3 mages with 1 knight. the problems that arise in some server that they can't even find 3 mages to company lol or how free user to beat this.
        casher shouldn't b any probs with 2 mages some done it with 1 mage.
        ☣CAIN☣

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by onimad View Post
          nice one.. nothing could beat 3 mages with 1 knight. the problems that arise in some server that they can't even find 3 mages to company lol or how free user to beat this.
          casher shouldn't b any probs with 2 mages some done it with 1 mage.
          that's my server, my server having trouble finding mage with purify to run badland.
          it was hard enough to find 1 healing mage with purify for badland, now finding 3 healing mage is almost impossible. WE ONLY have like 5 mages who's lv. 50+ and no they ain't on at the same time either.

          i still would like to see other people post video with 2 mages or 1 mage builds.

          i seen people saying 2mage/2archer, some people say 1 mage 3archer, some people say 1 mage 2 archer 1 knight. and of course others goes with 3 mages 1 tank.

          i just want to see a video with an archer in it. feels at high lv archer becomes obsolete, i seen videos of the MPD of 50, 55, 60s all going with 3 mages 1 knight. where the heck did archer go? did they all die off or what? ...
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

          Comment


          • #6
            archers wont die off , chances of high lvl most are archers , good debuffers

            Comment


            • #7
              I have done with 2 archers, 1 Mage, 1 knight on s14. Kerwin,Claire,Bang,SteelLord. Will take a video of our run after reset. Cheers

              Comment


              • #8
                what is death doing on a beach?
                wrong background for this boss...
                Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
                Class: Mage / Knight
                Level: 39 / 39

                Comment


                • #9
                  i constantly run GOD with 2 mage, 1 tank and 1 archer.... tank for tanking, archer for incendiary, freeze etc (to finish off the back spawn) sand both of them to hit the mdef spawn, then the 2 mage for sun,BL,resto and to hit the pdef spawn

                  just finished taratons lair with this same setup for the 1st time lvls 56,57,59,59
                  Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

                  Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                    that's my server, my server having trouble finding mage with purify to run badland.
                    it was hard enough to find 1 healing mage with purify for badland, now finding 3 healing mage is almost impossible. WE ONLY have like 5 mages who's lv. 50+ and no they ain't on at the same time either.

                    i still would like to see other people post video with 2 mages or 1 mage builds.

                    i seen people saying 2mage/2archer, some people say 1 mage 3archer, some people say 1 mage 2 archer 1 knight. and of course others goes with 3 mages 1 tank.

                    i just want to see a video with an archer in it. feels at high lv archer becomes obsolete, i seen videos of the MPD of 50, 55, 60s all going with 3 mages 1 knight. where the heck did archer go? did they all die off or what? ...

                    hahaha sorry i don't know how to take video or even upload it. or else would have shown u how 2 archer n 2 mages with only deepfreeze n scatter. no need incendiary for it. set 40 mage and set 45 archer.
                    ☣CAIN☣

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well, about the makeup: I asked S9 server strongest archer if he'd come with me for a few filmed different makeups fights, and he declined, so now waiting for a few players to level up, and I may film as many different makups of classes and also cashers / non cashers. Yes. You can clear Garden with non cashers (full non cashers group? idk) but definately can bring 1 in the group and 1 shotting it. For a full non casher group, probably would be easier with lvl 55+ group, as it is, I'm 56, and all the party I do are with lower level players, many have JUST hit 50 past 48 hours. But I'm not forgetting you guys I hope it will help more players cya!
                      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                      Weak warrior

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                        Well, about the makeup: I asked S9 server strongest archer if he'd come with me for a few filmed different makeups fights, and he declined, so now waiting for a few players to level up, and I may film as many different makups of classes and also cashers / non cashers. Yes. You can clear Garden with non cashers (full non cashers group? idk) but definately can bring 1 in the group and 1 shotting it. For a full non casher group, probably would be easier with lvl 55+ group, as it is, I'm 56, and all the party I do are with lower level players, many have JUST hit 50 past 48 hours. But I'm not forgetting you guys I hope it will help more players cya!

                        camera shy archer , lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We finished the lvl 50 dungeon on s10 with 2 knights 1 pure def with apollo&reverse 1 hybrid dps with reverse... 1 archer for scatter shot and deep freeze and 1 healing mage...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hey xXLJXx..sirkumby bigshot ckermushy and starfall allready finished that dungeon..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kylexander View Post
                              hey xXLJXx..sirkumby bigshot ckermushy and starfall allready finished that dungeon..
                              lol me too, i'm farming it daily now too. ^.^
                              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X