Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23100315
    replied
    archers wont die off , chances of high lvl most are archers , good debuffers

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    nice one.. nothing could beat 3 mages with 1 knight. the problems that arise in some server that they can't even find 3 mages to company lol or how free user to beat this.
    casher shouldn't b any probs with 2 mages some done it with 1 mage.
    that's my server, my server having trouble finding mage with purify to run badland.
    it was hard enough to find 1 healing mage with purify for badland, now finding 3 healing mage is almost impossible. WE ONLY have like 5 mages who's lv. 50+ and no they ain't on at the same time either.

i still would like to see other people post video with 2 mages or 1 mage builds.

i seen people saying 2mage/2archer, some people say 1 mage 3archer, some people say 1 mage 2 archer 1 knight. and of course others goes with 3 mages 1 tank.

i just want to see a video with an archer in it. feels at high lv archer becomes obsolete, i seen videos of the MPD of 50, 55, 60s all going with 3 mages 1 knight. where the heck did archer go? did they all die off or what? ...

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    nice one.. nothing could beat 3 mages with 1 knight. the problems that arise in some server that they can't even find 3 mages to company lol or how free user to beat this.
    casher shouldn't b any probs with 2 mages some done it with 1 mage.

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    nice , video with spawn out , thats a video , btw whole group cashers ?

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Nice video, grats on passing it.

let's start a thread of people posting lv. 50 MP garden of death video then.

honestly, i seen video of 3 healing mages+ knight on Chinese website passing the lv. 50, 55, 60, dungeons.

seems the easiest and best way of doing it. since it's mostly aoe magic damage and you all rotate in healing, nothing can kill you when you got 3 healing mages, you pretty much out last them.

I'm not saying it's not a great accomplishment, it's great actually.

I'm just hoping to see ones with an archer in it. since I'm playing an archer right now. any other team composition would be great.

the 3 healing mages pretty much make you last longer than the boss and all they do is heal and mage normally have higher mdef anyway, so they can last through those clone aoe damages.

I would really like to see a video with other compositions please.

great thread, let's keep the video coming. ^.^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X