No announcement yet.

Video lvl 50 MP Garden of Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, it is true that finding 3 mages might be rough on most servers, even if for some reason, there is a LOT of them on S9, I made another vid, with a more "common" group, 2 healers, 1 archer, 1 knight. Knight support spec with appollo and all what comes with it, archer with deep freeze,NO scatter shot. Mages with maxed bless light. The video is horribly laggy, but again, at least the visual of the fight is there. Again, I post a fight where he splits, as it is usually where / how groups wipe. Mages lvl 51 and 52, with a lvl 52 archer. There are non cashers in the group, as well as cashers. I will try the 1 healing mage makeup in the following days, as I find it very interesting / challenging. Since health pots are quite expensive, I will only make that 1 healer makeup when sure to be able to 1 or 2 shot it. Probably by next week. Again, people on S9 are still getting to 50 just now, it is a bit hard to find players for the different makeups

Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

nice , can see you doing your job with Apollo shield , whats the cool down on it ?

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
        nice , can see you doing your job with Apollo shield , whats the cool down on it ?
        60 seconds, for 45 rage. 30% less dmg taken whole group for 4 turns (3 turns +1extra with successful QTE) So usually after the 4th turn is over, the CD is almost ready to roll again. Just need build rage meanwhile
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
          Hello everyone, many open threads about that infamous boss. Most talk about a archer that is 100% necessary, or appolo shield from knight. Like any bosses, many different group makeup works well. You can use this video to study the boss pattern, the damage peak when he splits and so on.

Jolie video...et meme si c pas le bon ordre tu la eu quand meme quand jai vu tes truc dordie en francais jme doutais tu etais quebecoise Qui aime shabiller en chevalier ca lair LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
            Jolie video...et meme si c pas le bon ordre tu la eu quand meme quand jai vu tes truc dordie en francais jme doutais tu etais quebecoise Qui aime shabiller en chevalier ca lair LOL
            Haha! Désolé de te décevoir, tout d'abord oui je suis le knight, mais non c'est pas ma voix que tu entend Pour une raison quelconque, ça enregistre les voix entrante, mais pas quand je parle je pense que c'est dû au fait que le programme n'enregistre que le son sortant de ma carte de son, et non mon microphone >.< Alors on dirait que ma copine parle toute seule dans le vidéo
            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
            Weak warrior

Comment

the fact that the video is runed by 4 vips with dual skills put the dificulty of the run on doubth for non cash partys
              my team has been runing GoD since level 52, we are now 55-56 here are our principal data of our formations

1 mage in 40 set all gemed for mdef, quiped skills lighting 4, resto 3, rain 4, blesed 1 , puri 1
              1 mage in 45 set gemed for matack quiped skills lighting 4, resto 3, rain 5, blesed 1, meteor 3
              1 archer in 40 set gemed for mdef quiped skills deep freezze 1, scater shoot 1,
              1 knight in 45 set gemed for pdef quiped skills rebound damage 3, agoran shield level 3, apolo shield level 1

the use of 40 sets make the runs very easy since we dont get rages shortages in the healing and the debuff of the boss

hope it helps for the non cashers

we are on S1 server

BTW this boss is a joke compared to the next one ;D on 55 dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by zoodiaco View Post
                the fact that the video is runed by 4 vips with dual skills put the dificulty of the run on doubth for non cash partys
                my team has been runing GoD since level 52, we are now 55-56 here are our principal data of our formations
                The goal of the video is not to put doubt about the difficulty of any bosses, as neither the one we did when attempting to 3 man it and failed lamentably.
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ghlight=calorn

The goal of this thread is to help players that are going in there for the first time to have an idea of what will happen in there, and be prepared accordingly

About the VIP / casher / dual specced, if you look in the second video posted in this thread (the one 2 mage 1 archer 1 knight) there is a very low casher among the 3 VIPs and one of the mage is a complete free to play player.

And of course, with a group of lvl 55+, garden of death becomes a real joke, hence the XP drop as you try it higher level Like Badlands last boss was hard when shy level 45, and became easy when around lvl 50, Probably lvl 55 dungeon will be a real joke at lvl 60+
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Weak warrior

Comment

we will try it soon in S33 =)
                  Server:S33 Undead Pit
                  Name:OWN3D
                  Class:Archer
                  Level:60+
                  Guild:☺WarGodz

Comment

Haha! Désolé de te décevoir, tout d'abord oui je suis le knight, mais non c'est pas ma voix que tu entend Pour une raison quelconque, ça enregistre les voix entrante, mais pas quand je parle je pense que c'est dû au fait que le programme n'enregistre que le son sortant de ma carte de son, et non mon microphone >.< Alors on dirait que ma copine parle toute seule dans le vidéo
                    Hehehe jsuis pas decu au contraire tant mieux si ta copine aime aussi le jeux comme ca..moins de chialage :P Et je vois beaucoup de quebecois fort dans ce jeux c cool ..moi je suis le plus haut lvl archer et le plus fort du s21 et aussi g-m de la top guilde du serveur bien sur :P hehehe

Comment

the sux moment is when u already lv 53 and nobody lv 50 yet...

s18 nOhearT

Comment

Originally posted by franznoheart View Post
                        the sux moment is when u already lv 53 and nobody lv 50 yet...

s18 nOhearT
                        I've been there, friend, we were 3 lvl 50+, waiting for a 4th to go there. Then one left the game, had to wait a bit more, then another one left. By the time I had 3 more 50+ go to with me, I think I was lvl 56 lol. So just don't give up!
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by R23558273 View Post
                          I have done with 2 archers, 1 Mage, 1 knight on s14. Kerwin,Claire,Bang,SteelLord. Will take a video of our run after reset. Cheers
                          Yup, the stats that i have compare to the knight in the video was higher, we have done this for a week or more.
                          The thing that i need to point up was that the knight in the video have activated 3 lvl 5 potions in order to complete the 5 runs/attempts.The other members in the party i believe should have use some high lvl pots to boost their stats as well.
                          U need a tank to finish the map, this is for sure, and the tank will need to do many preparation before the runs. What i can tell you is that those items is not only very rares but also very expensive.
                          Items such as min lvl 4- 5 potions lvl 3 -5 runes. 300-500k of HP potion consumption.
                          Look carefully in the video, the 2 illusions bosses cast at the later stage, the top was the one with high pdef but lower mdef, and the lower one with the high mdef but lower pdef.
                          So your party still need a little bit of luck that every strike landed are on the correct target.
                          To be honest, i almost give up these dungeon when i knew that i need to spend so much just to finish the attempts. and is daily.
                          So if you are the tank that is going to run this dungeon, my advise is, consult your party mates, advise them to spend as well, it will not be fair if the tank is the only one that prepare so much for the dungeons and after all, the whole party share the rewards and exp.
                          Last edited by NARTH; 11-15-2012, 02:27 AM.
                          Serenity
                          SteelLord
                          Singapore

Comment

Oh btw, my other party members consist a healer and 2 archers, we can still finish the map in less then 15mins/run.
                            The important factors was the correct sequence of skills used on the right timing.
                            Not really need so many healers in the party.
                            Share the healers equally to other guild members that need to run the same dungeon too.

After all we have said good bye to GoD and move to the next level.
                            Last edited by NARTH; 11-15-2012, 02:49 AM.
                            Serenity
                            SteelLord
                            Singapore

Comment

I've been there, friend, we were 3 lvl 50+, waiting for a 4th to go there. Then one left the game, had to wait a bit more, then another one left. By the time I had 3 more 50+ go to with me, I think I was lvl 56 lol. So just don't give up!
                              now they hit 50+ now.. but still have no the requierment skills (blessed etc) ahaha.. got to wait for them..
                              my team was suddenly quit
                              btw thx.. i keep trying and never give up bro

Comment

weeee.. first time I did GoD, was with two knights and two mages. I am what you would call a dedicated healer.. which means, I don't put any points in anything but passives and heals unless required. That's right, the only two attacks I have are lightning and meteoric destroyer. I was 51 at the time and the other three were a few levels above me. It took us three tries, but the other mage and finally got in sync with one another (again, it was my first time :P) and we did finish.
                                There was a 51 mage who was boasting that she could heal it alone, but the list of who she healed is what made the difference. 55+ with an archer. however, when I worked with her, she didn't quite agree on using purify and didn't utilize spot healing, she solely wanted to rely on the HoT and blessed light. Finally got tired of it, threw on some rage runes, single heals and group heals.. did the purify myself, most of the spot heals, did the HoT when nec and blessed light when her cooldown was still running.

Bah, what I have to say to that kind of arrogance is.. look into being a team player, take a look at who you're with and do not compare them to who you're use to playing with. and for pete's sake, if you're going to claim to be a healer, keep in your rage!! don't waste it with hitting a single mob with an AoE!!!
                                May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X