Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Video lvl 50 MP Garden of Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Ambrozia: That's why there are so many high level players still fall prey to lower level ones, blindly following guides that aren't exactly their styles
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

aye.. it happens all over the MMO world.. I remember in EQII.. there was a raid that everyone claimed had to be done a certain way with so many of certain classes.. blah blah blah.. and everyone got hooked on this idea instead of seeing what was different about the players they were playing with vs the players that they were trying to follow.. instant fail.. one of the best things that comes out of MMOs is the opportunity to adjust where and as needed.. test yourself, open your mind to other options.. prove others wrong or do what is said is impossible.

Fav quote by my fav famous person.. Walt Disney "It's fun to do the impossible"
      May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrozia View Post
        aye.. it happens all over the MMO world.. I remember in EQII.. there was a raid that everyone claimed had to be done a certain way with so many of certain classes.. blah blah blah.. and everyone got hooked on this idea instead of seeing what was different about the players they were playing with vs the players that they were trying to follow.. instant fail.. one of the best things that comes out of MMOs is the opportunity to adjust where and as needed.. test yourself, open your mind to other options.. prove others wrong or do what is said is impossible.

Fav quote by my fav famous person.. Walt Disney "It's fun to do the impossible"
        Totally agree! There is always many ways, with different group makeup / character builds that can make so any boss can die, and as you stated, it is similar in every MMOs. As the same 4 players can TOTALLY FAIL at a certain boss, simply changing a few skills around, and time their CD in other way can make the same group farm the same said boss at the same level. Long story short: you are 100% sure to fail if not trying.
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

thx for up.. good guide..gm reward pls

Comment

please show archers p.o.v

Comment

Working...
            X