Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoodiaco
    replied
    the fact that the video is runed by 4 vips with dual skills put the dificulty of the run on doubth for non cash partys
    my team has been runing GoD since level 52, we are now 55-56 here are our principal data of our formations

1 mage in 40 set all gemed for mdef, quiped skills lighting 4, resto 3, rain 4, blesed 1 , puri 1
    1 mage in 45 set gemed for matack quiped skills lighting 4, resto 3, rain 5, blesed 1, meteor 3
    1 archer in 40 set gemed for mdef quiped skills deep freezze 1, scater shoot 1,
    1 knight in 45 set gemed for pdef quiped skills rebound damage 3, agoran shield level 3, apolo shield level 1

the use of 40 sets make the runs very easy since we dont get rages shortages in the healing and the debuff of the boss

hope it helps for the non cashers

we are on S1 server

BTW this boss is a joke compared to the next one ;D on 55 dungeon

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
    Jolie video...et meme si c pas le bon ordre tu la eu quand meme quand jai vu tes truc dordie en francais jme doutais tu etais quebecoise Qui aime shabiller en chevalier ca lair LOL
    Haha! Désolé de te décevoir, tout d'abord oui je suis le knight, mais non c'est pas ma voix que tu entend Pour une raison quelconque, ça enregistre les voix entrante, mais pas quand je parle je pense que c'est dû au fait que le programme n'enregistre que le son sortant de ma carte de son, et non mon microphone >.< Alors on dirait que ma copine parle toute seule dans le vidéo

Leave a comment:

• Ozz3605
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
    Hello everyone, many open threads about that infamous boss. Most talk about a archer that is 100% necessary, or appolo shield from knight. Like any bosses, many different group makeup works well. You can use this video to study the boss pattern, the damage peak when he splits and so on.

Jolie video...et meme si c pas le bon ordre tu la eu quand meme quand jai vu tes truc dordie en francais jme doutais tu etais quebecoise Qui aime shabiller en chevalier ca lair LOL

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    nice , can see you doing your job with Apollo shield , whats the cool down on it ?
    60 seconds, for 45 rage. 30% less dmg taken whole group for 4 turns (3 turns +1extra with successful QTE) So usually after the 4th turn is over, the CD is almost ready to roll again. Just need build rage meanwhile

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    nice , can see you doing your job with Apollo shield , whats the cool down on it ?

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    So, it is true that finding 3 mages might be rough on most servers, even if for some reason, there is a LOT of them on S9, I made another vid, with a more "common" group, 2 healers, 1 archer, 1 knight. Knight support spec with appollo and all what comes with it, archer with deep freeze,NO scatter shot. Mages with maxed bless light. The video is horribly laggy, but again, at least the visual of the fight is there. Again, I post a fight where he splits, as it is usually where / how groups wipe. Mages lvl 51 and 52, with a lvl 52 archer. There are non cashers in the group, as well as cashers. I will try the 1 healing mage makeup in the following days, as I find it very interesting / challenging. Since health pots are quite expensive, I will only make that 1 healer makeup when sure to be able to 1 or 2 shot it. Probably by next week. Again, people on S9 are still getting to 50 just now, it is a bit hard to find players for the different makeups

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by kylexander View Post
    hey xXLJXx..sirkumby bigshot ckermushy and starfall allready finished that dungeon..
    lol me too, i'm farming it daily now too. ^.^

Leave a comment:

• kylexander
    replied
    hey xXLJXx..sirkumby bigshot ckermushy and starfall allready finished that dungeon..

Leave a comment:

• R23030075
    replied
    We finished the lvl 50 dungeon on s10 with 2 knights 1 pure def with apollo&reverse 1 hybrid dps with reverse... 1 archer for scatter shot and deep freeze and 1 healing mage...

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
    Well, about the makeup: I asked S9 server strongest archer if he'd come with me for a few filmed different makeups fights, and he declined, so now waiting for a few players to level up, and I may film as many different makups of classes and also cashers / non cashers. Yes. You can clear Garden with non cashers (full non cashers group? idk) but definately can bring 1 in the group and 1 shotting it. For a full non casher group, probably would be easier with lvl 55+ group, as it is, I'm 56, and all the party I do are with lower level players, many have JUST hit 50 past 48 hours. But I'm not forgetting you guys I hope it will help more players cya!

camera shy archer , lol

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    Well, about the makeup: I asked S9 server strongest archer if he'd come with me for a few filmed different makeups fights, and he declined, so now waiting for a few players to level up, and I may film as many different makups of classes and also cashers / non cashers. Yes. You can clear Garden with non cashers (full non cashers group? idk) but definately can bring 1 in the group and 1 shotting it. For a full non casher group, probably would be easier with lvl 55+ group, as it is, I'm 56, and all the party I do are with lower level players, many have JUST hit 50 past 48 hours. But I'm not forgetting you guys I hope it will help more players cya!

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    that's my server, my server having trouble finding mage with purify to run badland.
    it was hard enough to find 1 healing mage with purify for badland, now finding 3 healing mage is almost impossible. WE ONLY have like 5 mages who's lv. 50+ and no they ain't on at the same time either.

i still would like to see other people post video with 2 mages or 1 mage builds.

i seen people saying 2mage/2archer, some people say 1 mage 3archer, some people say 1 mage 2 archer 1 knight. and of course others goes with 3 mages 1 tank.

i just want to see a video with an archer in it. feels at high lv archer becomes obsolete, i seen videos of the MPD of 50, 55, 60s all going with 3 mages 1 knight. where the heck did archer go? did they all die off or what? ...

hahaha sorry i don't know how to take video or even upload it. or else would have shown u how 2 archer n 2 mages with only deepfreeze n scatter. no need incendiary for it. set 40 mage and set 45 archer.

Leave a comment:

• R22964970
    replied
    i constantly run GOD with 2 mage, 1 tank and 1 archer.... tank for tanking, archer for incendiary, freeze etc (to finish off the back spawn) sand both of them to hit the mdef spawn, then the 2 mage for sun,BL,resto and to hit the pdef spawn

just finished taratons lair with this same setup for the 1st time lvls 56,57,59,59

Leave a comment:

• slash2n
    replied
    what is death doing on a beach?
    wrong background for this boss...

Leave a comment:

• R23558273
    replied
    I have done with 2 archers, 1 Mage, 1 knight on s14. Kerwin,Claire,Bang,SteelLord. Will take a video of our run after reset. Cheers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X